Questions & Mysteries Why is Zoro much more relevant than Luffy to the fandom?

Its true though. How many of Zoro's feats have been downplayed in last 10 years?
Busting a mountain - Not impressive
Low diffs a supernova - Nerfer, Killer retarded, Not impressive
Bullies another supernova - Nails, not impressive
Overpowers an admiral's attack - Not impressive
Is the only man to have the power and Haki to tame Enma in the second strongest country in the world - Not Impressive.

Clearly Zoro is extremely underrated, and irony is if you don't underrate Zoro, you get branded a wanker.

So there are only two groups.
One that downplays Zoro and one that doesn't and since Zoro wankers don't actually exist, the once who don't downplay Zoro gets branded Wankers.
Post automatically merged:

Wait, that was a joke right? :gokulaugh:
He is extremely right :kata:

Its true though. How many of Zoro's feats have been downplayed in last 10 years?
Is the only man to have the power and Haki to tame Enma in the second strongest country in the world - Not Impressive.

Clearly Zoro is extremely underrated, and irony is if you don't underrate Zoro, you get branded a wanker.

One that downplays Zoro and one that doesn't and since Zoro wankers don't actually exist, the once who don't downplay Zoro gets branded Wankers.
depends on who you compare it to
for most zoro fans who say zoro == luffy
based on those feats they arent as impressive
however if we are looking at zoro compared to other Sn's (bar luffy) objectively esp after the killer fight. its a solid record.

based on those feats they arent as impressive
Luffy has just greater names on his resume but that was always the case even before Zoro and Luffy had a duel which is the embodiment of duel of equality.

But One Piece fan base is weird as fuck, actual feats like mountain busting, reacting to lightening, shit that would translate to other verses don't count but defeating name value opponents does.

Like wtf is that? Somewhere it has to be about the stats right?
Luffy's best feat is King Kong Gun and lifting land mass of Dressrosa as a side effect of One Piece and NOT defeating Katakuri.

Idk generally One Piece fandom doesn't know how to power scale. I kinda like @Edogawa 's style.

however if we are looking at zoro compared to other Sn's (bar luffy) objectively esp after the killer fight. its a solid record.
Or even compared to commanders.
Only guy in Zoro's weight class who has better feats than Zoro is Luffy and its probably cuz Zoro missed one arc. Prior to King Kong Gun, Zoro objectively had betters feats.

He is extremely right :kata:
They hate you because you tell the truth:cheers:

cause Luffy fans are not insecure about him ... and don't use toxic shit to hype him up base on nothing

Luffy problem : he have too much achievement ... like when he beat Kata
Zoro Problem : he have shit
How is that achievement though?
Try to show Zoro cutting Pica to a non One Piece fan base and then show Luffy knocking out Kata.
Who do you think they are getting more impressed by?

Are we talking resume, does a fictional character's resume really matter? Do you really live vicariously through those characters and feel like you accomplished something when they do?

Luffy has just greater names on his resume but that was always the case even before Zoro and Luffy had a duel which is the embodiment of duel of equality.

But One Piece fan base is weird as fuck, actual feats like mountain busting, reacting to lightening, shit that would translate to other verses don't count but defeating name value opponents does.

Like wtf is that? Somewhere it has to be about the stats right?
Luffy's best feat is King Kong Gun and lifting land mass of Dressrosa as a side effect of One Piece and NOT defeating Katakuri.

Idk generally One Piece fandom doesn't know how to power scale. I kinda like @Edogawa 's style.

Or even compared to commanders.
Only guy in Zoro's weight class who has better feats than Zoro is Luffy and its probably cuz Zoro missed one arc. Prior to King Kong Gun, Zoro objectively had betters feats.
pretimeskip their opponents were closer in power
am not about to go into why katakuri, cracker , doflamingo are much more impressive than
Pica, killer,etc

commanders are very well equipped to replicate all that zoro has done till now . this is why folks call him overrated.

red admiral saying that is funny tho
he is not too different from shishio when it comes to shanks .
inb4 iq insult post

ok ... it's wired ... how can you type when you should be only 1 week old or something?

Zoro wank doesn't exist

:saitahu::nicagesmile::zorothink::pepemy::risicheck::watchout::bamathink::crocusuh:
The most wanked character is definitely Shanks.
His fans actually lie and make up fake SBSs, that not even an exaggeration, just reality.
When Oda hasn't bothered giving a single fuck about him in ages, his fan bases keeps on inventing random shit to wank him.

Just my honest thoughts. Ya'll pretty weird bro, why do ya'll lie for a Japanese Cartoon? :milaugh:

And I am talking about die hard Shanks fans like you here, not necessarily every Shanks fan. There are a lot of Shanks fans like @Natalija who are cool and act like normal beings.

am not about to go into why katakuri, cracker , doflamingo are much more impressive than
Pica, killer,etc
Its a game of resume right, but it should also be considered how much effort it took Zoro for Pica, Killer in comparison to effort it took for Luffy to defeat Katakuri, Killer nah?

How is that achievement though?
Try to show Zoro cutting Pica to a non One Piece fan base and then show Luffy knocking out Kata.
Who do you think they are getting more impressed by?

Are we talking resume, does a fictional character's resume really matter? Do you really live vicariously through those characters and feel like you accomplished something when they do?
sigh ...

Luffy do shit in plot , people are sure he gonna be top tier , he matter the most for plot
so why should people care to talk about him?

Zoro haven't done much in years for plot , his power level is not clear
so his fans try to hype him

that's what i think of fandom

they WANT to keep up with Luffy

to me

while I don't like any of them .... I can care more for Zoro as soon as he get a real story arc not a long shot goal
cause that "not being sure" is more interesting to me than Luffy

so if it was a normal fan base I would argue caring for Zoro more than Luffy can make sense

but not here with this amount of toxic people

When have I ever made up shit as an official source for Zoro?
That is not fair man, to compare me to @Red Admiral ?

I am genuinely offended :kriwhat:

Its like me comparing you to @Jo_Ndule, how would you feel?

Luffy do shit in plot , people are sure he gonna be top tier , he matter the most for plot
so why should people care to talk about him?

Zoro haven't done much in years for plot , his power level is not clear
Do you want me to show you how much role Zoro has played in the plot every single arc for the 13th time and how his absence could have ended the story?

What do you mean role the plot? Do you even know what plot means?

The most wanked character is definitely Shanks.
His fans actually lie and make up fake SBSs, that not even an exaggeration, just reality.
When Oda hasn't bothered giving a single fuck about him in ages, his fan bases keeps on inventing random shit to wank him.

Just my honest thoughts. Ya'll pretty weird bro, why do ya'll lie for a Japanese Cartoon? :milaugh:

And I am talking about die hard Shanks fans like you here, not necessarily every Shanks fan. There are a lot of Shanks fans like @Natalija who are cool and act like normal beings.

Its a game of resume right, but it should also be considered how much effort it took Zoro for Pica, Killer in comparison to effort it took for Luffy to defeat Katakuri, Killer nah?
You can argue it took an easier time
but it still vague as to how strong he is
luffy having close fights allows fans to accurate come to a consensus on his powerlevel. there are less debates on it and its less controversial. zoro just needs the same.

so if it was a normal fan base I would argue caring for Zoro more than Luffy can make sense

but not here with this amount of toxic people
If you talk negatively about a character, that is also caring lol

luffy having close fights allows fans to accurate come to a consensus on his powerlevel. there are less debates on it and its less controversial. zoro just needs the same.
that's why.
Oda has made it too clear with Luffy, there is no room for discussion

shishio you had people arguing zoro was mid diffing cracker or possibly beating katakuri .
suggesting that zoro was stronger than doffy, luffy, and law in dressrossa but was held back due to plot. That doesnt fly
and that is def overatted.

If you talk negatively about a character, that is also caring lol

that's why.
Oda has made it too clear with Luffy, there is no room for discussion
so he does the same with zoro
hopefully with king so we can get the community back to what it was. cause he really hasnt had a challenge.