Status
Not open for further replies.
dressrosa goofy defeated Hajrudin in a single puch...

You know? Hajrudin, the supposed Captain of the new giant warrior pirates, of which this sun god is a member of?

Base goofy could EASILY defeat this sungod clown. Yet oda insists on dragging this shit out to the ends of the earth.

This is the same dude who said manga ends in 5 years, 5 years ago.

Unserious mangaka
folks hyping up the fake sun god last week just for him to be the underling of the guy that got negged by Dressrosa Luffy jet pistol :suresure:

He got early leaks, made a theory on it and call it as a big victory, very disappointed about tekking.
He doesn't get early leaks, man got one theory video right and you are already falsely accusing him of being a fraud.:seriously:

This is just plain said, seriously don't just randomly accuse someone and act like it's a fact unless you have proof.

No one knows about the leaks except for Pew and Redon, and I highly doubt they would tell Tekking.

Nah if he publishes a theory he knows is going to hit it instantly boosts his credibility and wil gain him more followers.
Man already has over 700 million subs on youtube and over 100 thousand followers on twitter, I highly doubt he cares or is that desperate to gain more followers.

Again falsely accusing him because he got one video right is just sad.:zosleepy:

Zeus a fraction of former Yonko’s soul beating the fake Sun God while current Yonko Goofy breaks a wall is pure clownery

Even funnier than G5 + Haki being used to defeat fodder animals last chapter:HoldThisL:
Big Mom took her soul
Post automatically merged:

He doesn't get early leaks, man got one theory video right and you are already falsely accusing him of being a fraud.:seriously:

This is just plain said, seriously don't just randomly accuse someone and act like it's a fact unless you have proof.

No one knows about the leaks except for Pew and Redon, and I highly doubt they would tell Tekking.

Man already has over 700 million subs on youtube and over 100 thousand followers on twitter, I highly doubt he cares or is that desperate to gain more followers.

Again falsely accusing him because he got one video right is just sad.:zosleepy:
700 million....

Status
Not open for further replies.