Status
Not open for further replies.
He doesn't get early leaks, man got one theory video right and you are already falsely accusing him of being a fraud.:seriously:
And you are his laywer? How you know he wont get early spoilers?
Do you see and watching him for 24h to know what he does or not?
He posted that video on sunday, most people get spoilers on Saturday, they just not share it.
It is easily for someone as Tekking to get early spoilers.

And I have any right to have my thought about him getting early spoilers.
There a plant of informations who support it, so we can have a basic speculation on it.

No one knows about the leaks except for Pew and Redon, and I highly doubt they would tell Tekking.
And this is where you totally are wrong, prove?
Me in first hand and I know lot of people who get spoilers far early aside of Pew and Redon.

Maybe he did it or not, we can´t prove it for 100% but we can tell for sure it is very sus.
And why Sus? Because he wrote specific text for text the exactly words of the spoilers in a reply.
Getting Road right as theory is maybe a 1% thought, I didn´t see any theory on it on twitter except maybe one or two times?

But even then I wouldn´t suspect him, but however his reply is what made me believe that he got early spoilers.

Luffy's Yonko title is the equivalent of having it written on your name tag at a customer service job lol.

Oda has real interest in vindicating it, and will always keep Luffy the underdog.
He is not the underdog here lol

He is just running away from someone, who is litearly a one shot.

Luffy being a Yonkou, means he is that strong, that he should not run away from a fodder.
They're focusing on finding the rest of the crew rather than fighting.

IE: not worth their time.
Doesn't even take a second to take care of him, why instead of fucking run away?
Idk why people expected Luffy to have a personality change just because he's a yonko, also according to these spoilers Road was taken out by one of Luffys weaker members

Yonko's don't need to dirty their hands with garbage
Not a personality change, his title as a Yonkou represents his level, he shouldn't be running away from people like that.

Even before, if there is a fodder, he would just one shot them.

But no, lets waste panel time on that shit...

that's just plot, Luffy beat the captain of the fake sun god easily back in Dressrosa
I know it’s just plot. But Oda making a current Yonko look like incompetent trash and being fiddled around like a bunch of morons really drives home the point just how big of monsters the OG Yonko were when it came to territorial conquest and colonization

I know it’s just plot. But Oda making a current Yonko look like incompetent trash and being fiddled around like a bunch of morons really drives home the point just how big of monsters the OG Yonko were when it came to territorial conquest and colonization
Been saying that Luffy just doesn't fit the emperor thing, he's too silly and doesn't care about responsibilities
Powerscaling aside, Buggy is genuinely a better emperor character wise

Status
Not open for further replies.