Status
Not open for further replies.
Sir Yasheen and Tyki_Mikk falsely accusing Tekking without any proof just because he got one of this theory videos right is just dumb.

I've seen other OP Youtubers who sometimes would get their predictions right, and yet they were never accused of getting early leaks.

At the end, this just jealousy lol.

Anyways W to Tekking.
Yuderon even guessed the exact chapter number when Jimbei would return during Wano, and that Yamato would be female before it got revealed with his japanese Number Pun technique. He never got his proper credit for it.

Poor Guy.

:josad:

AL sama

Red Haired
Bro jealous of what?
OP Youtuber made some theories right but never wrote text for text the exactly context of a spoiler text.
That is the first time I saw something like(not truly I saw something like this with KoL too), writing down even the reason why Road had something against the Strawhats.
:suresure:
he is a bit triggered but I can understand why

tekking is getting accused based off of assumptions so many people might not like it

he is a bit triggered but I can understand why

tekking is getting accused based off of assumptions so many people might not like it
I can understand it, he is maybe a big fan and like his videos.
Also Tekking is the last one who I would assumptions with something like this because the question would be:
Why?? Why he need something like this.

Even right now I can´t imagine him doing stuff like that, but in otherhand, the specific reply he did for Road(out of all characters choosing Road and with the reasons in same way as what we got in the spoilers) is sooo sus...

Status
Not open for further replies.