Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay so the sun god is fodder?

he’s weaker than Hajrudin right? Since he was Hajrudin’s subordinate and Hajrudin is fodder himself

Why was he so big though? Was Hajrudin that much bigger than Luffy?

Doesn’t that mean that Snake and the cat and crow must all be like WAY STRONGER than the sun god? That crow can carry the ENTIRE SUNNY, Can Hajrudin even carry the entire Sunny?

what the fuck is even happening?

I wished Oda had a better in-story excuse to why he separated those specific strawhats from the rest (out of story, it’s obvious because they’re his favorites and he doesn’t care about the rest. I bet we won’t be seeing Robin and others for a year or more till the finale of the manga, only to show up in few panels one last time).

It just doesn’t make sense why would those 6 go to the sunny while the rest keep sleeping on the giants’ ship. Especially Robin who was injured is hanging there while Chopper needed to go rest on the sunny and leave her. The only thing Oda did with her injury is to sideline her in Egghead and now her injury is non existent to sideline her on Elbaf.

Not to mention last chapter Zoro raised a point that the place they are in is not the giants’ ship ie technically they should’ve been in the giant ship before they got teleported or Oda forgot they were supposed to be on the sunny when he made that line.

Disliking the negligence of one of my favorite characters is on me but doing it with bad lazy writing makes it unbearable.

Besides the mistakes and the obvious plot convenient tactics, I don’t dislike the chapters. I love adventure crew focused chapters more than anything and they are the reason huge world shattering events are impactful on the readers. The crew have been feeling empty for a while so they need plenty of chapters like these. The fact Oda decided to separate them in these groups in the last saga though, is enough indicator of who he will develop and focus on.
#RIPNicoRobinHopeOdaDoesn’tShitOnYouOneLastTimeAndMakeSomeoneElseReadThePonnegylphForLuffy
Hero - Luffy
Heroine - Nami
Mascot - Chopper
Deuteragonist - Zoro and Sanji
Clown - Usopp

Kizaruber Eats

Elbaf looks amazing!
It's obvious Robin doesn't belong with the shp who don't appreciate her

She would be much better off in his crew, I loved her chemistry with the crew pre TS but its lackluster post TS. Her bond with Chopper is adorable though but I do like her chemistry with Law a lot, they really suit one another. Law needs another female baddie on his crew too.

N

NamiXLuffy

he’s weaker than Hajrudin right? Since he was Hajrudin’s subordinate and Hajrudin is fodder himself

Doesn’t that mean that Snake and the cat and crow must all be like WAY STRONGER than the sun god? That crow can carry the ENTIRE SUNNY, Can Hajrudin even carry the entire Sunny?

You are so unbelievably stupid you dont deserve an answer.

Yes hajrudin can carry the entire sunny...

A marine warship is much bigger than the sunny

Status
Not open for further replies.