Status
Not open for further replies.
Bro jealous of what?
OP Youtuber made some theories right but never wrote text for text the exactly context of a spoiler text.
That is the first time I saw something like(not truly I saw something like this with KoL too), writing down even the reason why Road had something against the Strawhats.
:suresure:
When you have 1000s of theories on the internet, at one point one of them will be the exact same thing that happens in the actual chapter.

Here it's not even outrageous.

Predicting that this giant is Road due to the exact same shoes (was out there for everyone to see if people actually paid attention) and guessing his potential reason (not approving them working under the SHs) isn't exactly impossible.

Who knows if he got leaks or not, but simply accusing him without any evidence (especially since he never had any negative press before) is just ridiculous.

I'm not holding my breath, it's very possible Dorry and Broggy are the strongest giants. But I still find it odd that the first giants we met in the story would be the apex of their race and Oda didn't keep any non-fodder giant in store for Elbaf, it's like we met Jinbe first and then Arlong & co on Fishman Island

Due to Odin being the god of battle, he could be pretty powerful if he exists.
Tbh Arlong was originally stated to be a peer of Jinbe.

I doubt all the giants will be fodder, but yeah Dory and Brogy were clearly the strongest

“Handpicked” aka unfortunate orphans Mother Carmel sold to the World Government
Of course. Remember they wanted Little Mom because of her strength. There were plenty fodder kid giants around. There's always levels.
Statistically speaking, there should be at least one formidable one among the marines. But they're all fodder below the zodiac normal human VAs

Of course. Remember they wanted Little Mom because of her strength. There were plenty fodder kid giants around. There's always levels.
Statistically speaking, there should be at least one formidable one among the marines. But they're all fodder below the zodiac normal human VAs
Giants who grew up in the marines aren’t going to be half as strong as giants who grew up in a land that celebrates combat and war.

The Giant marines weren’t even as strong as Oimo and Kashii.

I doubt Hajrudin is anywhere near as weak as he was in dressrosa.

I mean if Luffy was using G5 + ACoC just to beat Road’s snake, obviously Hajrudin isn’t getting one shot by a basic G2 punch anymore.

Hajrudin might be a glass cannon but your punch countering a 10,000 ton weight is crazy. That's 10 million kilograms or 22 million pounds.
It's basically 10 kilotons.
For example, the Little Boy bomb, when detonated, released energy worth 15 kilotons of TNT which was fired on Hiroshima.

So Hajrudin's punch is comparable to a nuclear bomb since he didn't only counter 10 kilotons but overpowered it and launched Machvise to the bird cage.

I don't think Hajrudin is a glass canon but characters like Luffy are just on a completely different weight class than him when it comes to stats. I mean, pre ts Franky also took a nuke.

Status
Not open for further replies.