Status
Not open for further replies.
It's basically 10 kilotons.
For example, the Little Boy bomb, when detonated, released energy worth 15 kilotons of TNT which was fired on Hiroshima.

So Hajrudin's punch is comparable to a nuclear bomb since he didn't only counter 10 kilotons but overpowered it and launched Machvise to the bird cage.

I don't think Hajrudin is a glass canon but characters like Luffy are just on a completely different weight class than him when it comes to stats. I mean, pre ts Franky also took a nuke.
Tsar Bombaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

For example, the Little Boy bomb, when detonated, released energy worth 15 kilotons of TNT which was fired on Hiroshima.

So Hajrudin's punch is comparable to a nuclear bomb since he didn't only counter 10 kilotons but overpowered it and launched Machvise to the bird cage.

I don't think Hajrudin is a glass canon but characters like Luffy are just on a completely different weight class than him when it comes to stats. I mean, pre ts Franky also took a nuke.
Child Franky got his ass ran over by a giant ass train. Bro was built different before he was built.

Giants who grew up in the marines aren’t going to be half as strong as giants who grew up in a land that celebrates combat and war.

The Giant marines weren’t even as strong as Oimo and Kashii.
I am still not convinced but Oda will need to deliver a reason why ppl left Elbaf alone despite its independence regarding the yonko.

I am still not convinced but Oda will need to deliver a reason why ppl left Elbaf alone despite its independence regarding the yonko.
Because they feared it. Oda explained it that the reason the marines didn’t execute the Giant Warrior Pirates was the fear of Elbafs retribution. And that Dory and Brogy basically ruled an era of terror on par with Rox’ and Whitebeard’s.
Post automatically merged:

Tbh Brachiosaurus Queen is like, 4x the size of an actual Brachiosaurus
And his bones are made of steel, with hundreds of others cybernetic enhancements.

Hajrudin's fatal flaw was arrogance and that's even mentioned in his vivre card.
Bro simply wasn't expecting Lucy to pack a punch; on guard and he'd have never been taken out like that.

Let's wait for the zoro sanji combo panel before we decide on that.
If I see the slightest hint of fire or blue or bright lightning on sanji's foot while zoro uses a 2SS casual move it's over for sanji fans :pepebusi:

Bashing luffy fans and their agenda isn't needed as luffy does it himself apparently
KOH ACOC Ashura Zoro needed Sanji's help to get out of the net, without Sanji, Zoro would've gotten net (neg) diffed by the giant :gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

Let's wait for the zoro sanji combo panel before we decide on that.
If I see the slightest hint of fire or blue or bright lightning on sanji's foot while zoro uses a 2SS casual move it's over for sanji fans :pepebusi:

Bashing luffy fans and their agenda isn't needed as luffy does it himself apparently
Luffy is a top tier character, sanji and zoro agendas are small discussions

Chud isn't a loser.

He's someone that just realized the harsh reality of the world.

"It's over" is not just an opinion, it's an realization. It's the end journey. It's what it is. It's the inevitable. It's the supreme truth
It's the summarization of every being of the world. It's an philosophical insight of everything in the world
What is blud yapping

Status
Not open for further replies.