Status
Not open for further replies.
One Piece's best days were before the timeskip and I've been saying that since early FI - to enormous resistance that has gradually wind down.

Nevertheless, I do not accept converts. Death to all you infidels.
Buddy do you think you invented "pre time-skip was better" Or something?

Plenty of us been saying that shit for years. Ever since FI finished even.

There is something I don't understand , why giants who can live for hundreds of years have not learnt haki? Maybe the peasant giants are not warriors and that's why they didn't learn (giants are all warriors, this is just an example), what about giant pirates? They have travelled around the world and terrorised people for years, so why don't they know haki?
Oda knows if Giants could use haki like that , he couldn’t justify them not being some of the strongest characters in the verse. Imagine a Giant with advanced armament haki or observation , verse would be cooked

There is something I don't understand , why giants who can live for hundreds of years have not learnt haki? Maybe the peasant giants are not warriors and that's why they didn't learn (giants are all warriors, this is just an example), what about giant pirates? They have travelled around the world and terrorised people for years, so why don't they know haki?
They should.

We know that every vice admiral has to have basic coa and coo. So the giant vice admirals like John giant etc has it. There's no reason that they have it, but elbaf giants don't. ie, elbaf giants have haki.

also, ikoku is most likely a haki technique. So Sorry and Broggy have shown it too.

Embrace Hajrudin hype now as yc1 or higher

I can prove he can hurt big mom or kaido by his pure strength without haki by his punch.

This man punch 10,000 ton guy up to the sky .

People overlook this Feat because it was against a subordinate of Doffy but to counter and send a 10.000 Ton Guy flying is damn impressive. He definetly could damage Big Mom with such a Punch

Status
Not open for further replies.