Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, hopefully we move past this Road guy now and onto more important stuff on Elbalf. The crew handling everything that's come their way so far is nice (except for Usopp, I get making him pathetic to make growth seem significant, but he doesn't need to be effectively absent for that). Things are kinda slow right now, I'm just hoping by like half a dozen chapters from now, things have heated up and more improtant figures or factions are present.

Yeah, hopefully we move past this Road guy now and onto more important stuff on Elbalf. The crew handling everything that's come their way so far is nice (except for Usopp, I get making him pathetic to make growth seem significant, but he doesn't need to be effectively absent for that). Things are kinda slow right now, I'm just hoping by like half a dozen chapters from now, things have heated up and more improtant figures or factions are present.
I think next chapter Road will pull an anti-Lucci and not only recognize the SHs as a worthy crew to work under, but also accept Luffy as a Yonko. Then, as their new friend, he will expose the SHs to the island conflict, the main villain, etc. We'll do a couple more chapters of mindless exploring, before the first serious fight happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.