Status
Not open for further replies.
the first time he talked about this was on a live stream on like sunday morning lol.
Yeah, credits to him. I put the video at the moment he guesses it. So, accusing him of having Spoilers makes no sense here, because he read something about the Mask on Hajrudin's Ship looking the same, which led him there. So whoever wrote that in his live chat was going in a similar direction already, spot on predicting.

:crazwhat:

Last edited:
I think next chapter Road will pull an anti-Lucci and not only recognize the SHs as a worthy crew to work under, but also accept Luffy as a Yonko. Then, as their new friend, he will expose the SHs to the island conflict, the main villain, etc. We'll do a couple more chapters of mindless exploring, before the first serious fight happens.
I wouldn't mind that. Him understanding why Hajrudin decided to be under them and accepting it.

Only redeeming hope for Road is if him and Hajrudin are like Dorry and Broggy but more fierce/antagonistic in rivalry

But as an underling he is just a bum who worked for someone who was got his bones shattered by that donquixote pirate member (can't remember his name even)

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Hustlerversity Graduate
Only redeeming hope for Road is if him and Hajrudin are like Dorry and Broggy but more fierce/antagonistic in rivalry

But as an underling he is just a bum who worked for someone who was got his bones shattered by that donquixote pirate member (can't remember his name even)
Can't believe you forget this G

Status
Not open for further replies.