Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
As someone who has been in therapy for years now, its a complete waste of time and money, its a trap to keep you going there constantly.

I'd quit but im too scared because my therapist knows far too much about me and shes already broken confidentiality by speaking to my mum about me, since my mum doesnt know what boundaries are (typical narcissist) and constantly violates them too. I have zero privacy.
Post automatically merged:

4 years at least. I joked it would be 6-8 tbh. But 4 years definitely imo. No way it will be less than 3 at least imo. Minimum 3 years at worst.

Exactly, you could sue that therapist for violating Hippa, she isn't allowed to share your sessions unless you expressed desire to harm yourself or others then she's obligated to contact the authorities

Kizaruber Eats

Elbaf looks amazing!

(Verse 1)
Do you recall, July '97's gleam?
When Luffy first set sail, a dream?
Innocent, remember?
Thought we'd find One Piece by 2004, December.
But the plot was slow,
And the pacing, oh so low,
All around, the filler blows,
We'd only hold on, then Toei throws
Another arc, another foe,
This story's got nowhere to go!

(Chorus)
Blow a kiss, fire a gun,
This plot just keeps on draggin' on.
Blow a kiss, fire a gun,
Twenty-seven years, and still no One Piece, come on!
Blow a kiss, fire a gun,
We need this manga to be done.
Blow a kiss, fire a gun,
A-A-All we need is for it to be won!

(Verse 2)
What will we do when we get old?
Will this story still be told?
Will Oda still be drawing, bold?
Standin' strong as our patience grows cold?
When the nights are long,
Longing for the ending song,
All around, the flashbacks throng,
We'd only hold on, but it's been so long!
And Dragon's still just chillin', strong,
Adding nothing, where did we go wrong?

(Chorus)
Blow a kiss, fire a gun,
This plot just keeps on draggin' on.
Blow a kiss, fire a gun,
Twenty-seven years, and still no One Piece, come on!
Blow a kiss, fire a gun,
We need this manga to be done.
Blow a kiss, fire a gun,

(Bridge)
All we need is for it to be won!
(We need the One Piece to be found, come on!)
(Hey, hey)
(Oda sensei, hey!)
Oh, oh-oh
(Hey, hey, hey, hey)
(Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey)

(Chorus)
Blow a kiss, fire a gun (hey, hey)
This plot just keeps on draggin' on (hey, hey)
Twenty-seven years, and still no One Piece, come on! (hey, hey)
We need this manga to be done (hey, hey)
A-A-All we need is for it to be won! (hey, hey)

We're gonna look like this by the time One Piece ACTUALLY ends!

If it ever does end at this rate too, Oda really toying with fate/death/time too!

I would say Oda would have learned from happened to other mangaka especially Miura but given his actual narcissism, he probably thinks hes actually God like people call him unironically and thus he will easily survive to the end of One Piece and keep going with no risk to his own life and thus his health will be perfectly fine regardless.

That might be tactless/tasteless and too harsh but the more Oda drags out this series and adds way more stalling, characters and nonsense in general, the more he is screwing himself over in the long run and toying with fatal consequences for himself health wise potentially. Just ask Horikoshi and the absolute hell hes gone through health wise with MHA or I think Gege has too? Or was it Tabitha of Black Clover? Some other mangakas definitely have, just ask Togashi especially ofc. Or Kubo who tore his tendons drawing Bleach and had to take a 6 week break at least to recover!

Kizaruber Eats

Elbaf looks amazing!
Exactly, you could sue that therapist for violating Hippa, she isn't allowed to share your sessions unless you expressed desire to harm yourself or others then she's obligated to contact the authorities
Yeah exactly, thats a great point! I was sure I could take legal action, my country would probably require the most meticulous gathering of proof and examination, which is gonna be HELL to do as idk if my mum has deleted her messages with my therapist, but they have spoken on the phone before too.

It wasnt even because of risk of self harm or life ending or harm to others or w/e, it was just my mum being overly nosy and invasive as she always does and for some odd reason my therapist indulged her rather than shutting her down. Ive been extremely angry with my therapist over this.

Nope egghead is why I think it’ll be two years. Since Oda tied these arcs together I think we won’t get as much filler set up as we did with the other arcs because Egghead already involved that set up
EH was the set-up for the WG, the VC, and the OP race.
It had zero set-up for Elbaf, which will need its own useless infodump and pointless sideplots.

EH was the set-up for the WG, the VC, and the OP race.
It had zero set-up for Elbaf, which will need its own useless infodump and pointless sideplots.
Egghead was set up for a Great War between the SHP and the Marines. The marines then saw the SHP escape to Elbaf. Imu then murdered Saturn for letting Luffy escape.

And we got the plot points including multiple grand fleet members during egghead and now early Elbaf, it’s likely that Elbaf is ending up as the arena for Luffy and the SHP vs the WG.

Egghead was set up for a Great War between the SHP and the Marines. The marines then saw the SHP escape to Elbaf. Imu then murdered Saturn for letting Luffy escape.

And we got the plot points including multiple grand fleet members during egghead and now early Elbaf, it’s likely that Elbaf is ending up as the arena for Luffy and the SHP vs the WG.
Yes, sure, the grounds for a big worldwide conflict. But it'll still have its own history, landmarks, and characters, which alone are a couple of volumes worth of material.

Status
Not open for further replies.