Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, sure, the grounds for a big worldwide conflict. But it'll still have its own history, landmarks, and characters, which alone are a couple of volumes worth of material.
We were introduced to that all already throughout the story tho?

We’ve already seen giant culture, we’ve seen the heroes of the giant race, we’ve seen their religion.

Add in the more plot relevant parts and that’s maybe a bit over 2 volumes worth

We were introduced to that all already throughout the story tho?

We’ve already seen giant culture, we’ve seen the heroes of the giant race, we’ve seen their religion.

Add in the more plot relevant parts and that’s maybe a bit over 2 volumes worth
Oda spun a fodder giant out of nowhere just to have a "mysterious" introduction to the arc, and you think
Loki's deal with BM
Odin
the potential 9 realms
Yggdrasil
the main road to the sky islands
the obligatory princess
the gods naming system & Nika
Shanks' history with the island
Kid's fate
won't bloat the story when the Ancient Robot alone in EH took three volumes just to get activated?

Oda spun a fodder giant out of nowhere just to have a "mysterious" introduction to the arc, and you think
Loki's deal with BM
Odin
the potential 9 realms
Yggdrasil
the main road to the sky islands
the obligatory princess
the gods naming system & Nika
Shanks' history with the island
Kid's fate
won't bloat the story when the Ancient Robot alone in EH took three volumes just to get activated?
Most of what you said was already mentioned or doesn’t exist.

Who do you think is going to be the villains?
I’m so conflicted on that. It’s hard to find a Yonko level villian. I’ve seen theories that it’ll be the Gods Knights which is possible. However, I’d like for it to be Shiki and Scooper, forcing them to surpass the old gen. But I don’t think that’s likely.
Post automatically merged:

Who do you think is going to be the villains?
How about you?

I’m so conflicted on that. It’s hard to find a Yonko level villian. I’ve seen theories that it’ll be the Gods Knights which is possible. However, I’d like for it to be Shiki and Scooper, forcing them to surpass the old gen. But I don’t think that’s likely.
Post automatically merged:

How about you?
I still believe it’ll be Sakazuki. Scopper or whoever the “come” dude was will probably just be an ally to send the straw hats to the fourth poneglyph afterwards.

But personally, after seeing Imus reaction to Luffy escaping, I cant imagine Imus just going to wait for Luffy to come to him. Plus with the plots of the Grand Fleet members being introduced in Egghead to Elbaf, it feels like odas setting up a big war between SHs and the marines just like egghead alluded to at the beginning of the arc.

I still believe it’ll be Sakazuki. Scopper or whoever the “come” dude was will probably just be an ally to send the straw hats to the fourth poneglyph afterwards.

But personally, after seeing Imus reaction to Luffy escaping, I cant imagine Imus just going to wait for Luffy to come to him. Plus with the plots of the Grand Fleet members being introduced in Egghead to Elbaf, it feels like odas setting up a big war between SHs and the marines just like egghead alluded to at the beginning of the arc.
Sakazuki is a good choice, as he could burn the elbaf tree, which would force the SHs to fight him

Elbaf stretching over 80-100 chapters is something most readers have expected. Everything has pointed to and still points to it being a major arc, typical of an island that's been mentioned so many times throughout the story.

I don’t think anyone expected Egghead to last so long, which definitely tested the patience of many. Elbaf will probably end around 2026, and if a major enemy falls in this arc, we could imagine the discovery of the OP within about 5 years. But if not, which I think is likely...

Status
Not open for further replies.