Status
Not open for further replies.
I still believe it’ll be Sakazuki. Scopper or whoever the “come” dude was will probably just be an ally to send the straw hats to the fourth poneglyph afterwards.

But personally, after seeing Imus reaction to Luffy escaping, I cant imagine Imus just going to wait for Luffy to come to him. Plus with the plots of the Grand Fleet members being introduced in Egghead to Elbaf, it feels like odas setting up a big war between SHs and the marines just like egghead alluded to at the beginning of the arc.
Isn’t Elbaf an independent nation though. Would the marines even go there.

Independent yes, but the marines used this nation as a way of buying orphans to turn into Marines or CP0 members for years so it does have strong ties to the WG.
In that case I think the God Knights make more sense. Unless the. WG force the marines to go considering Akainu refused going to Wano.

In that case I think the God Knights make more sense. Unless the. WG force the marines to go considering Akainu refused going to Wano.
The WG are likely to force it because I feel like Imu will mobilize the gorosei first and just like with Kizaru, they’ll need a “bodyguard” which can only be Sakazuki.

Status
Not open for further replies.