Status
Not open for further replies.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Science(Knowledge) + God(Light) = Truth
Harsh Truth is the less invested you are in OP, the more you appreciate these kinda chapters
I swear it's agendas.

Tekking just loves the series, and seems to honestly enjoy reviewing it every week.

Why? Because he's just excited to react to One Piece, and isn't going to start an internet turf-war with people over a single panel of Sanji kicking somebody.

Tekking treats One Piece like entertainment/art. Most of WorstGen treats One Piece like a sporting match.

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Hustlerversity Graduate
I swear it's agendas.

Tekking just loves the series, and seems to honestly enjoy reviewing it every week.

Why? Because he's just excited to react to One Piece, and isn't going to start an internet turf-war with people over a single panel of Sanji kicking somebody.

Tekking treats One Piece like entertainment/art. Most of WorstGen treats One Piece like a sporting match.
No he treat it as his side income $$$

Kizaruber Eats

Elbaf looks amazing!
LMAO, its funny you post that as I'm about to post this, the worst thing I've ever made by far HAHAHAHA!:

The Whole Cake Chateau was straight up vibing. Forget stuffy chandeliers and boring old waltzes, this wedding was lit with LED lights that pulsed to the beat of Doja Cat, courtesy of DJ Mont-d'Or spinning sick tracks from his levitating DJ booth. Confetti cannons erupted with edible glitter, and the tables were overflowing with mountains of pizza, buckets of chicken wings, and enough Monster Energy to fuel a whole squadron of pirate ships.

Sanji, looking fly in a slim-fit suit with a cherry blossom print and LED sneakers, checked his reflection in a passing spoon. "Damn, I look good," he muttered, adjusting his perfectly coiffed hair. "Hope Pudding's ready to throw down, 'cause this party's about to get litty."

Meanwhile, Pudding was in her room, freaking out. "OMG, this dress is so extra," she groaned, tugging at the layers of her ripped, graffiti-covered wedding gown. "But like, whatever, it's totally fire. Hope Sanji doesn't, like, totally yeet himself out the window when he sees my new nose ring." She adjusted the tiny diamond stud and snapped a quick mirror selfie. "Gotta post this with the hashtag #PirateWeddingVibes."

Out in the hall, the Charlotte siblings were turning up.

"Yo, Cracker, quit hogging the karaoke machine, bruh!" Brulee yelled, snatching the mic. "It's my turn to slay this Lizzo track!"

"Nah, fam, you're tone deaf AF," Cracker retorted, munching on a biscuit soldier. "Stick to making mirror worlds, sis."

"OMG, you're such a hater," Brulee shot back, flipping her hair. "Like, get over yourself, gyaatt!"

Oven was busy filming a TikTok, showcasing his sick dance moves while balancing a tray of flaming cupcakes. "This is gonna break the internet," he muttered, checking his likes. "Skibidi bop mm dada!"

Daifuku, perched on a giant, jiggling jellybean, was livestreaming the whole shebang on Twitch. "Yo, what's up, chat? Welcome to the most poggers wedding in the Grand Line! Let's get this bread!"

Even Smoothie, usually the picture of composure, was caught up in the hype. She sipped her smoothie (extra thicc, obvi) and scrolled through Instagram, occasionally throwing out a "Yas queen!" or "Slay!" in response to her siblings' antics.

Big Mom, however, was not having it. She stood in the center of the chaos, her face a mask of thunderous fury. "What in the blue blazes is this infernal racket?!" she bellowed, her voice shaking the entire chateau. "This is a wedding, not a…a…mosh pit!"

"Chill, Mom," Amande drawled, blowing a massive bubblegum bubble that popped with a loud "skrrrt." "It's called a party. Try to keep up, boomer."

"Yeah, Mom," chimed in Perospero, spinning a lollipop with expert dexterity. "This is what the kids are into these days. You gotta, like, embrace the vibes, ya feel me?"

Big Mom's eye twitched. "Vibes? What in the world are 'vibes'?" She gestured wildly at the scene around her. "This isn't a wedding, it's an…an…OHIO!"

Just then, Katakuri, who had been silently observing the chaos from his usual shadowy corner, pushed back his hood, revealing a pair of sleek, noise-cancelling headphones. He calmly removed them and met his mother's enraged gaze.

"Ok, boomer Mom," he said, his voice a flat monotone.

A collective gasp rippled through the crowd. Even the music seemed to falter for a moment. No one, not even her most powerful children, dared to speak to Big Mom with such…disrespect.

Katakuri, however, remained unfazed. He replaced his headphones and pulled his scarf back up, a smirk playing on his lips. "Yeet," he mumbled, disappearing into the throng of dancing siblings.

Big Mom stood frozen, her mouth agape, shook to her core. This was not how things were supposed to go. This was not a proper Tea Party!

But the party raged on, oblivious to her distress. The cake, a towering masterpiece of chocolate, candy, and edible gold, was sliced with a ceremonial lightsaber. The dance floor pulsed with energy, and somewhere amidst the flashing lights and deafening music, Sanji and Pudding exchanged vows, sealed with a fist bump and a whispered "Netflix and chill" later. It was, without a doubt, the most epic, most lit, most bussin' wedding Whole Cake Island had ever witnessed.

(I'm so sorry.)

:lulz::kailaugh::mihanha::luffylaugh::SmugRain:
Post automatically merged:

Post your favorite SaNA fans arts
Damn I actually love her dress and his tie there too!

Status
Not open for further replies.