Status
Not open for further replies.
It hits chest pretty hard.

Flat Bench Incline Bench Chest Fly Machine and Diamond Push-ups are really all you need to hit practically every chest muscle.
Post automatically merged:

Nah she didn't watch One Piece..just knew i watched it and gifted me the shirt.
Would you believe my if I told you my dumbbell preacher curl and shoulder dumbbell press are higher than my flat dumbell press. I no longer do flat dumbbell press though.
:shame:

I only started seeing real improvement in my chest after switching from flat bench to incline, alongside some dumbbell flys, but it will forever remain weaker than my shoulders, my body composition is this way
Lately I’ve been incorporating dips

Kizaruber Eats

Elbaf looks amazing!
These replies the past couple of pages are killing me lmao, WG at its peak chicanery.

Speaking of Chicanery.....OH GOD WHAT HAVE I DONE?! LMFAO:

Chuck's WorstGen Rant – The One Piece Worshipper Edition

Chuck (passionately ranting):

You think this is about One Piece? You think I spent decades of my life reading chapter after chapter, eagerly waiting every Sunday, just to sit back and let the WorstGen cesspool dictate the discussion? You don’t understand One Piece, Jimmy. You don’t understand at all.

I see the threads. I see the posts. Powerscaling debates, agendas, slander—day in, day out. Yonko > Admirals? Zoro vs. Sanji? I can't scroll for five minutes without stumbling into some troll claiming “Akainu neg-diffs Garp,” or some agenda-pusher pretending Big Mom is stronger than Kaido! The negativity, the toxicity... it’s unbearable!

And let’s not even get started on the hornyposting. You think I’m gonna sit there and pretend it’s normal that half the community is out here lusting over Ulti? Or that there's an entire faction dedicated to furries because they can’t get over Carrot? This isn’t some fanbase—they’ve turned it into a zoo! A ZOO, JIMMY!

Then there are the agendas, the trolling. Have you ever tried having a serious conversation about worldbuilding? About how Oda’s been intricately weaving the mysteries of the Void Century since chapter one? You try and talk about any of that, and you get swarmed by some 14-year-old with a Zoro pfp who won’t shut up about Mihawk scaling above Shanks. It’s like they don’t care about the story, the art, Jimmy—they just want their favorite character to win. To win, Jimmy! As if that’s all that matters in this grand masterpiece Oda’s crafting.

You think it stops there? No. It never stops. Every new chapter, every panel, every SBS—it's just more fuel for the arguments. Did you see the latest one? Did you? Zoro’s Enma haki trail slightly longer than usual in one frame, and suddenly the entire fandom’s at each other’s throats! Zoro fans call it proof he's the reincarnation of Ryuma. Sanji fans? They cry “Zorotard” in the comments section like it’s some badge of honor.

And the slander! I can't even express a genuine opinion on Luffy's character growth without someone accusing me of being a "Luffytard." How dare I appreciate the complex emotional arc of a character who’s not a swordsman? No, in WorstGen, if you don’t worship Zoro, you’re the enemy. And if you DARE suggest that Sanji has any real value, they’ll bury you. BURY YOU ALIVE, JIMMY!

You think this is just some normal forum? No, WorstGen is a battleground, where only the most deranged, bloodthirsty fans survive. It's not about discussion, it's about who can scream louder, who can troll harder, who can push the most ridiculous headcanon until people start accepting it as fact. Headcanon, Jimmy!

And furries? FURRIES, Jimmy?! There are entire factions dedicated to anthropomorphized mink creatures! People are out here seriously debating how strong Bepo is, as if that’s the most pressing question in One Piece! They don’t even care about the story anymore—they just want to know which talking animal can beat who! This is where we are, Jimmy. THIS is where the fandom has fallen!

And it’s not just trolling or hornyposting. There’s genuine malice. I’ve seen fans deliberately spoil chapters for the community, just for the satisfaction of ruining someone’s day. You call that a fandom? No, Jimmy, this is a battlefield. And you know what’s worse? The mods let it happen! They revel in it. They want the chaos. It drives engagement, gets clicks, boosts their status. They’re complicit, Jimmy. The whole system is.

So don't stand there, don't you DARE stand there and tell me that this is a place for fans of One Piece. This isn't about the love of the series, or the respect for Oda’s vision. It's a feeding frenzy, a toxic circus where the loudest idiots get the most attention, where agendas and trolling rule supreme.

WorstGen? WorstGen is a disgrace to One Piece, and it’s full of nothing but furries, trolls, powerscalers, and agenda-pushers who don’t give a DAMN about the story! And I won’t be a part of it!

Jimmy (sighing, shaking his head):
Chuck… it’s just a forum.

(Some of this is exaggerated/slander on purpose ofc)

Kizaruber Eats

Elbaf looks amazing!
@NikaInParis @Apollo @Sir Yasheen @Tyki_Mikk @Mr. Reloaded

I'm going to go into hiding after posting this, I have to escape the wrath of you guys for posting this LMAO!:

The Slopranos
(A Gen Z Cringefest)

[Opening Scene: A typical suburban Ohio home. Tony "Sloppy" Sloprano, a 52-year-old wannabe influencer, is scrolling through TikTok on his phone. He’s wearing oversized streetwear, complete with Crocs and a Gucci headband. "Skibidi Toilet" music plays faintly from his phone as he scrolls. The doorbell rings.*]

Tony Sloprano (muttering to himself):
Bro, if one more "Skibidi Dop Dop" pops up on my FYP... Ohio's got me in a chokehold, man. Ohio, of all places.

[He opens the door to see his cousin, Chris "No Cap" Moltisloppy, who bursts in like a TikTok trend on steroids.]

Chris "No Cap":
Yo! What up, big dog? On god, I was just bussin' down at the corner bodega, no cap. Ohio crazy frfr. Place mid, but the vibes immaculate.

Tony Sloprano (rolling his eyes):
Bro, stop with that Ohio slander. I live here. On god, you sound like a TikTok comment section. What’s good tho?

Chris "No Cap" (laughing, dapping Tony up):
Fr I ain't tryna hold you, fam. But straight up, I got some crazy news—like Skibidi wild. You know Paulie "GYAAAAATTT" Walnuts? Man just got clowned on the TL for thirsting over an AI-generated anime waifu. Dude’s going down sadder than the Ohio meme.

Tony Sloprano (shocked):
Gyaaat! Ain’t no way Paulie out here down bad like that. This better not go viral—man’s gonna be a walking “ratio” for life.

[They head to the living room, where Tony’s phone buzzes. It’s a text from Silvio “Based AF” Dante.]

Tony Sloprano:
Bro, Sil just hit me with the most unhinged text. Said someone hit the bodega with a Skibidi bop yes yes yes, and now the streets wildin’. Whole block turned into an Ohio-level meme fest. Pure chaos, no cap.

Chris "No Cap":
That’s wild. Deadass, it’s like we living in one long TikTok livestream. Streets is either hit with a Skibidi wave, or they thirstin’ for a gyaaaat, or they arguing over which NPC got the best vibe check. It’s lawless out here.

Tony Sloprano:
Fr fr. Ain’t no rules. Can’t even cop a chop cheese without someone hittin’ me with a “ratio + L + mid” combo. Ohio’s just built different, man. But I’m out here trying to stay valid.

[The door slams open. Enter Meadow, Tony's Gen Z daughter, complete with dyed e-girl hair and a massive oversized hoodie with "GLOBO GYM" written in neon text.]

Meadow Sloprano (sighing dramatically):
Dad, can you stop being so cringe for like, five seconds? You’re literally giving 2016 Vine vibes. Ohio's not even trending anymore. If I see one more NPC dance outside our house, I’m moving to New York, deadass.

Tony Sloprano:
Listen here, Miss "I moved to NYC and now I only post matcha latte pics." You ain't going nowhere, alright? We built different out here. I’ll be damned if my own daughter calls Ohio mid. You grew up in these streets.

Meadow Sloprano (crossing her arms):
Yeah, well, Ohio is just a walking L. I’m tryna be on my grindset in Brooklyn with the hypebeasts. Everyone knows that’s where the real TikTok cloud chasers go to collab. Get on my level, Dad.

Tony Sloprano:
If I catch you thirst-trapping on TikTok one more time, I’m pulling your Wi-Fi faster than I can say "Skibidi Toilet." You’ll be back in Ohio vibes so quick your e-boy simp army won’t even have time to spam the “W” in the chat.

Chris "No Cap" (snickering):
Bruh, not the simp army. You know half her followers got no riz and live for one GYAAAT shot in her stories. For real for real.

Meadow Sloprano (rolling her eyes):
Y’all just don’t get it. You think you’re valid, but honestly, it’s giving boomer. Lowkey embarrassing.

Tony Sloprano:
Boomer?! I'm literally on TikTok, every day! I'm out here doing the Renegade and Skibidi-ing my way through the algorithm, fam! What you talkin' 'bout?

Chris "No Cap" (laughing):
On god, Tony, your feed kinda go hard tho. I seen your Skibidi challenge hit 50k likes. You a lowkey influencer now, no cap.

Tony Sloprano (smug):
That’s what I’m sayin’. My drip immaculate. Can’t keep these Ohio streets down, fam.

[The doorbell rings again. This time it’s Paulie “GYAAAAAT” Walnuts, wearing a knockoff Supreme hoodie and Yeezys. He looks distraught.]

Paulie "GYAAAT" Walnuts:
Tony, I’m down horrendous, bruh. I got canceled so hard, my mentions haven’t recovered. They ratio’d me to the shadow realm. I just wanted to thirst over some anime tiddies, and now I’m a walking “L + GYAT” meme.

Chris "No Cap":
Nah bruh, you did it to yourself. You was out there simpin' with zero riz. How you expect not to get clowned?

Tony Sloprano (sighing):
Paulie, you gotta chill with the thirst posting, man. The streets ain’t gonna let you live that down. You can’t be GYAAATing all over the TL and expect no smoke. It’s giving desperation.

Paulie "GYAAAT" Walnuts (desperate):
Tony, I just wanna be based again. I gotta get out of this L streak. Can you help me? I’ll even do the Skibidi Toilet challenge with you, if that’s what it takes.

Tony Sloprano (rubbing his temples):
Paulie, on god, if you start Skibidi-ing in my house right now, I'm banning you from my Wi-Fi. We gonna fix your ratio, but we do it properly. No thirst posting, no GYAAATing, and for the love of everything, leave the anime girls alone.

Chris "No Cap" (nodding):
For real, bro. Stop simping. Get your bag, get your drip, and you’ll be valid again. Otherwise, you’ll just be another Ohio meme.

Paulie "GYAAAT" Walnuts (defeated):
Alright, no more GYAATs. I’m gonna get my clout back the right way. Deadass, I’m done.

[They all sit down, phones in hand, and resume scrolling through TikTok like the generation they are. Skibidi Toilet music fades back in as the screen cuts to black.]

Tony Sloprano (in voiceover):
This generation, man... all vibes, no chill. But hey, that’s just Ohio.

[END]

It's still better than the chapter though so far!

:saden::risiup::shame::michalaugh::DanySquint::lulz:

Last edited:

Kizaruber Eats

Elbaf looks amazing!
Without Pew spoilers how could this even be considered a hint:milaugh:
Its the very thing I keep complaining about. Redon will purposely choose to hint things we could never guess about the chapter at all. I'm autistic but my ass ain't autistic enough to obsess over every detail of One Piece and meticulously remember it like my life will depend on it.

He posts a gif saying Road and is referring to that stupid Cabaji/Page One-ass hairstyle giant who is the underling of an underling to Luffy and formerly Buggy and expects us to guess it and be hyped?

The same Redon who says "chills" for this chapter? Then he and fans of his wonder why we slander and clown him so much?

If you're gonna post a hint showing "road" we're gonna think road ponegylph too and we still need to get the 4th one too ofc, so we will be misled, purposely even, clickbaited or so because of this nonsense, this chicanery.

The lightning gif hint had people assuming and getting hype that it was Enel somehow (not as bad as the Enel healing the Scabbards incident though) BUT I thought it was Nami immediately and I was right, as Pew congratulated me on before too!

Mr. Reloaded

Professional backstabber
@NikaInParis @Apollo @Sir Yasheen @Tyki_Mikk @Mr. Reloaded

I'm going to go into hiding after posting this, I have to escape you guys wrath for posting this LMAO!:

The Slopranos
(A Gen Z Cringefest)

[Opening Scene: A typical suburban Ohio home. Tony "Sloppy" Sloprano, a 25-year-old wannabe influencer, is scrolling through TikTok on his phone. He’s wearing oversized streetwear, complete with Crocs and a Gucci headband. "Skibidi Toilet" music plays faintly from his phone as he scrolls. The doorbell rings.*]

Tony Sloprano (muttering to himself):
Bro, if one more "Skibidi Dop Dop" pops up on my FYP... Ohio's got me in a chokehold, man. Ohio, of all places.

[He opens the door to see his cousin, Chris "No Cap" Moltisloppy, who bursts in like a TikTok trend on steroids.]

Chris "No Cap":
Yo! What up, big dog? On god, I was just bussin' down at the corner bodega, no cap. Ohio crazy frfr. Place mid, but the vibes immaculate.

Tony Sloprano (rolling his eyes):
Bro, stop with that Ohio slander. I live here. On god, you sound like a TikTok comment section. What’s good tho?

Chris "No Cap" (laughing, dapping Tony up):
Fr I ain't tryna hold you, fam. But straight up, I got some crazy news—like Skibidi wild. You know Paulie "GYAAAAATTT" Walnuts? Man just got clowned on the TL for thirsting over an AI-generated anime waifu. Dude’s going down sadder than the Ohio meme.

Tony Sloprano (shocked):
Gyaaat! Ain’t no way Paulie out here down bad like that. This better not go viral—man’s gonna be a walking “ratio” for life.

[They head to the living room, where Tony’s phone buzzes. It’s a text from Silvio “Based AF” Dante.]

Tony Sloprano:
Bro, Sil just hit me with the most unhinged text. Said someone hit the bodega with a Skibidi bop yes yes yes, and now the streets wildin’. Whole block turned into an Ohio-level meme fest. Pure chaos, no cap.

Chris "No Cap":
That’s wild. Deadass, it’s like we living in one long TikTok livestream. Streets is either hit with a Skibidi wave, or they thirstin’ for a gyaaaat, or they arguing over which NPC got the best vibe check. It’s lawless out here.

Tony Sloprano:
Fr fr. Ain’t no rules. Can’t even cop a chop cheese without someone hittin’ me with a “ratio + L + mid” combo. Ohio’s just built different, man. But I’m out here trying to stay valid.

[The door slams open. Enter Meadow, Tony's Gen Z daughter, complete with dyed e-girl hair and a massive oversized hoodie with "GLOBO GYM" written in neon text.]

Meadow Sloprano (sighing dramatically):
Dad, can you stop being so cringe for like, five seconds? You’re literally giving 2016 Vine vibes. Ohio's not even trending anymore. If I see one more NPC dance outside our house, I’m moving to New York, deadass.

Tony Sloprano:
Listen here, Miss "I moved to NYC and now I only post matcha latte pics." You ain't going nowhere, alright? We built different out here. I’ll be damned if my own daughter calls Ohio mid. You grew up in these streets.

Meadow Sloprano (crossing her arms):
Yeah, well, Ohio is just a walking L. I’m tryna be on my grindset in Brooklyn with the hypebeasts. Everyone knows that’s where the real TikTok cloud chasers go to collab. Get on my level, Dad.

Tony Sloprano:
If I catch you thirst-trapping on TikTok one more time, I’m pulling your Wi-Fi faster than I can say "Skibidi Toilet." You’ll be back in Ohio vibes so quick your e-boy simp army won’t even have time to spam the “W” in the chat.

Chris "No Cap" (snickering):
Bruh, not the simp army. You know half her followers got no riz and live for one GYAAAT shot in her stories. For real for real.

Meadow Sloprano (rolling her eyes):
Y’all just don’t get it. You think you’re valid, but honestly, it’s giving boomer. Lowkey embarrassing.

Tony Sloprano:
Boomer?! I'm literally on TikTok, every day! I'm out here doing the Renegade and Skibidi-ing my way through the algorithm, fam! What you talkin' 'bout?

Chris "No Cap" (laughing):
On god, Tony, your feed kinda go hard tho. I seen your Skibidi challenge hit 50k likes. You a lowkey influencer now, no cap.

Tony Sloprano (smug):
That’s what I’m sayin’. My drip immaculate. Can’t keep these Ohio streets down, fam.

[The doorbell rings again. This time it’s Paulie “GYAAAAAT” Walnuts, wearing a knockoff Supreme hoodie and Yeezys. He looks distraught.]

Paulie "GYAAAT" Walnuts:
Tony, I’m down horrendous, bruh. I got canceled so hard, my mentions haven’t recovered. They ratio’d me to the shadow realm. I just wanted to thirst over some anime tiddies, and now I’m a walking “L + GYAT” meme.

Chris "No Cap":
Nah bruh, you did it to yourself. You was out there simpin' with zero riz. How you expect not to get clowned?

Tony Sloprano (sighing):
Paulie, you gotta chill with the thirst posting, man. The streets ain’t gonna let you live that down. You can’t be GYAAATing all over the TL and expect no smoke. It’s giving desperation.

Paulie "GYAAAT" Walnuts (desperate):
Tony, I just wanna be based again. I gotta get out of this L streak. Can you help me? I’ll even do the Skibidi Toilet challenge with you, if that’s what it takes.

Tony Sloprano (rubbing his temples):
Paulie, on god, if you start Skibidi-ing in my house right now, I'm banning you from my Wi-Fi. We gonna fix your ratio, but we do it properly. No thirst posting, no GYAAATing, and for the love of everything, leave the anime girls alone.

Chris "No Cap" (nodding):
For real, bro. Stop simping. Get your bag, get your drip, and you’ll be valid again. Otherwise, you’ll just be another Ohio meme.

Paulie "GYAAAT" Walnuts (defeated):
Alright, no more GYAATs. I’m gonna get my clout back the right way. Deadass, I’m done.

[They all sit down, phones in hand, and resume scrolling through TikTok like the generation they are. Skibidi Toilet music fades back in as the screen cuts to black.]

Tony Sloprano (in voiceover):
This generation, man... all vibes, no chill. But hey, that’s just Ohio.

[END]

It's still better than the chapter though so far!

:saden::risiup::shame::michalaugh::DanySquint::lulz:

Its the very thing I keep complaining about. Redon will purposely choose to hint things we could never guess about the chapter at all. I'm autistic but my ass ain't autistic enough to obsess over every detail of One Piece and meticulously remember it like my life will depend on it.

He posts a gif saying Road and is referring to that stupid Cabaji/Page One-ass hairstyle giant who is the underling of an underling to Luffy and formerly Buggy and expects us to guess it and be hyped?

The same Redon who says "chills" for this chapter? Then he and fans of his wonder why we slander and clown him so much?

If you're gonna post a hint showing "road" we're gonna think road ponegylph too and we still need to get the 4th one too ofc, so we will be misled, purposely even, clickbaited or so because of this nonsense, this chicanery.

The lightning gif hint had people assuming and getting hype that it was Enel somehow (not as bad as the Enel healing the Scabbards incident though) BUT I thought it was Nami immediately and I was right, as Pew congratulated me on before too!
I don't think there is a single soul who guessed this correctly it can't even be considered a hint it's Ledon being clown
Someone needs to free the fandom from this fraud :endthis:

Status
Not open for further replies.