Status
Not open for further replies.
RIGHT!? I was so shocked Luffy even killing off Kaido like that!
(presumably anyway if hes actually dead ofc but still the intent was there and he did try to do it regardless! Probably more Nikas influence than Luffy ofc, Nika probably was willing to kill and did when needed)

But yeah this guy needs to die, the things he could have done potentially and did do too. Post TS version of Absalom for sure and we know what happened to him too THANKFULLY! Ironically it was to the BBP though with a woman who decapitates the heads of beautiful women to collect them and also they have a crew member who likes to commit "severe violations" against women too and probably likes to burn people alive too.

I really hope this guy dies but I dont trust Oda to do it, he only kills characters we like or have interesting potential or w/e.
this guy is gettin spared

So,if they are in the real Elbaf from next chapter,we can already say we started the arc with 2 filler chapters. Not a good sign for the pacing of the arc!:milaugh:but i actually still believe it will be a shorter arc than people expect.

Kizaruber Eats

Elbaf looks amazing!
Some WG users complaining because they want chapters like pre time skip.
Oda do chapters like pre time skip in the beginning of Elbaf

WG users start to complain saying its filler because it just an adventure chapter

I have no doubt that some users would hate read weekly some arcs of pre time skip

I'm not talking about the users that complained about Luffy, Sanji and Zoro running from the animals
Some of us followed this shit weekly pre TS and were completely fine with it, nice cherry picking/assumptions though. Ive followed this godamn series for 20+ years now.

We didnt have arcs lasting several years pre TS. We didnt have the severe bloat, flanderisation, immaturity, lack of soul, baiting, silhouette nonsense CONSTANTLY pre TS and such.

Pre TS was a lot more simpler, fun and humble and better for it. One of these days you guys are gonna have to accept it sooner or later.

Status
Not open for further replies.