Status
Not open for further replies.
Some WG users complaining because they want chapters like pre time skip.
Oda do chapters like pre time skip in the beginning of Elbaf

WG users start to complain saying its filler because it just an adventure chapter

I have no doubt that some users would hate read weekly some arcs of pre time skip

I'm not talking about the users that complained about Luffy, Sanji and Zoro running from the animals
I mean,if we actually start to see the real Elbaf only in the next chapter,its factual that we started the arc with 2 filler chapters in a fake reign because reasons (?). Not a good sign for the pacing. Its almost like the Wano chapters with that Sumotori who never appeared again. Maybe with Road it will be the same.

Some of us followed this shit weekly pre TS and were completely fine with it, nice cherry picking/assumptions though. Ive followed this godamn series for 20+ years now.

We didnt have arcs lasting several years pre TS. We didnt have the severe bloat, flanderisation, immaturity, lack of soul, baiting, silhouette nonsense CONSTANTLY pre TS and such.

Pre TS was a lot more simpler, fun and humble and better for it. One of these days you guys are gonna have to accept it sooner or later.
And what was the last two chapters? Simple, fun and humble lol

Never made sense to me for Luffy still having limitations with g4 even after awakening a new mode(g5)

So I guess it makes sense that he can now do partial transformation with g4 like he did with g2 or g3. I like this natural progression, making Luffy fight freely even in "base"
By the end he probably will able to partial gear 5 aswell I imagine

Never made sense to me for Luffy still having limitations with g4 even after awakening a new mode(g5)

So I guess it makes sense that he can now do partial transformation with g4 like he did with g2 or g3. I like this natural progression, making Luffy fight freely even in "base"
Now G5 is truly his real transformation since all other gears can be acquired in base. G4 can be added to base Luffy in vs debates.

I mean,if we actually start to see the real Elbaf only in the next chapter,its factual that we started the arc with 2 filler chapters in a fake reign because reasons (?). Not a good sign for the pacing. Its almost like the Wano chapters with that Sumodori who never appeared again. Maybe with Road it will be the same.
I dont disagree with you. I was just talking about people who wanted simpler, soft, funny chapters complaining now

Some of us followed this shit weekly pre TS and were completely fine with it, nice cherry picking/assumptions though. Ive followed this godamn series for 20+ years now.

We didnt have arcs lasting several years pre TS. We didnt have the severe bloat, flanderisation, immaturity, lack of soul, baiting, silhouette nonsense CONSTANTLY pre TS and such.

Pre TS was a lot more simpler, fun and humble and better for it. One of these days you guys are gonna have to accept it sooner or later.
can’t imagine reading marineford weekly ace death would have me going crazy

Status
Not open for further replies.