Status
Not open for further replies.
I really don't remember we ever got a panel adressing this.
Interesting so Awakening would be boosting Luffy's Haki on top of his rubber abilities.. Only in Awakening state would Luffy's Haki be enhanced and not permanently at all times though i think..

Well makes sense, since Enma's power is boosting Zoro's Haki..

Interesting so Awakening would be boosting Luffy's Haki on top of his rubber abilities.. Only in Awakening state would Luffy's Haki be enhanced and not permanently at all times though i think..

Well makes sense, since Enma's power is boosting Zoro's Haki..
Where exactly did you get that from? No awakening can make your haki stronger, it's Luffy's own efforts that made his haki like this.

wtf are you talking about. he used advcoc against kaido alone and did not use it against the crow unless you think fluffy went to the maximum against lucci
Wrong.
- He used AdCoC against kizaru
- He used AdCoC against the snake
:kayneshrug:
goofy did went Maximum against Lucci , Why do you think he couldn't take on more than 3 strikes lol.
Even that didn't put down Lucci, He used only armanent against Lucci and yet lucci got up faster than luffy.

Where exactly did you get that from? No awakening can make your haki stronger, it's Luffy's own efforts that made his haki like this.
That's Zoro fans rhetoric, it's '' Zoro's own efforts ''.. lol

Why can't Awakening make your Haki stronger?.. Gorosei said there's no power more ridiculous.. His Awakening is a sentient being God, every characters in One Piece can achieve Haki.. Sun God Nika himself can be a Haki user.. Mind you based on Saturn Awakening, Luffy has yet to show full Zoan Awakening form of Sun God Nika and what he trully look like..

Status
Not open for further replies.