Status
Not open for further replies.
Clearly two different moves.
Elephant whip was for sure G3, huge leg like based on G3+no leg compressed, also it would be not named as elephant move if it was a G4 based move.
I hope this leads to something regarding G4 modification and its drawback.....it is already nonsense that the Luffy in the only one in the whole verse who lose Haki for 10 minutes just because he coated his whole body for 10 minutes...

@L57

OKAY, a quick eye check!

Can you spot the difference between this and that picture:

Vs

As if I wasn't telling you since the beginning that the previous move was just G3 but you didn't want to listen because you were so clouded by your agenda shitposting. Now take your L instead of acting like a dumbass embarrassing clown.

I hope this leads to something regarding G4 modification and its drawback.....it is already nonsense that the Luffy in the only one in the whole verse who lose Haki for 10 minutes just because he coated his whole body for 10 minutes...
His haki should be also far stronger to handle 10mins. Oda finally need to cut off the drawback of G4. Luffy haki should be so large now that he should be able to use G4 for hours.

Only katakuri has ever used awakening casually without any issue and it isn't his Trump card

Affecting the island isn't having better control. He also didn't affect the whole island. Only a town which Kid, katakuri, luffy can all do.
Doffy can't do what katakuti has done with his awakening : create portal limbs to attack with
Doffy uses awakening as a Trump card and its just basic stuff with it

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
@L57

OKAY, a quick eye check!

Can you spot the difference between this and that picture:

Vs

As if I wasn't telling you since the beginning that the previous move was just G3 but you didn't want to listen because you were so clouded by your agenda shitposting. Now take your L instead of acting like a dumbass embarrassing clown.
It wasn't g3 this proves it

Status
Not open for further replies.