Status
Not open for further replies.
When did say this is case for anyone else?
I'm talking specifically about Zoro. Zoro has been embarrassing for entirety of post wano. He hasn't even proven he is even stronger than his rooftop version.

And then he revived himself with no help from his crew.
U are just proving my point
He only got as far as he did due to law and zoro constantly helping and saving him on the rooftop
Scratch that, he'd have lost at Dressrosa, since without Usopp he'd be a toy right now.

@Sentinel when the volume fix releases and they dont change it you gonna look like a clown and i will remind you :DanySquint:
Untl then stay illiterate
You can wait all day: I have eyes and this looks like G3. Nothing will convince me unless Oda completely redraws this scene at the volume. Oda drew 22 mistakes in that chapter but sure, this particular one is definitely flawless and shouldn't be questioned at all...

Flames on got retconned twice

That being said King is still to dumb.Current Zorro low mid diffs him
Are u talking about when Marco nd Zoro made him bleed?
That wasn't a retcon since we never knew how King's powers worked.
The best current Zoro can hope for is a stalemate against King. He can no win-con

Honestly while zoro and sanji are stronger than the likes of king/queen, Lucci/kaku, Marco/jozu, etc it likely isn’t by much

They’re still going to have to actually really try in order to win. Even the likes of beckman and roux more likely than not ain’t to far of from a Marco and jozu either

It’s the same way while luffy is a top tier he isn’t significantly stronger than the likes of the emperors or admirals
  1. Luffy can be the strongest emperor he’s still going to have to try again the other emperors and admirals
  2. Zoro can be the strongest “1yc” he’s still gonna need to try against the other “1yc”
  3. Sanji can be the strongest “2yc” and again the same applies

Honestly while zoro and sanji are stronger than the likes of king/queen, Lucci/kaku, Marco/jozu, etc it likely isn’t by much

They’re still going to have to actually really try in order to win. Even the likes of beckman and roux more likely than not ain’t to far of from a Marco and jozu either

It’s the same way while luffy is a top tier he isn’t significantly stronger than the likes of the emperors or admirals
  1. Luffy can be the strongest emperor he’s still going to have to try again the other emperors and admirals
  2. Zoro can be the strongest “1yc” he’s still gonna need to try against the other “1yc”
  3. Sanji can be the strongest “2yc” and again the same applies

Status
Not open for further replies.