Theory My take on laughtale

I havw a theory on laughtale. Laughtale is the island Nika (the true first Nika) died and was born on this island. The reason Roger and his crew laughed when at laughtale was because of The super high energy and happiness level, not because anything was funny, same with Luffy and Nika, Nika has such a happy and lively energy it makes everyone laugh and feel good. Now on what the one piece is, the one piece is the final step for truly happy and content adventurers, not just pirates. It’s where pirates dump their treasure for eternity, and as more pirates come the treasure has piled up over the centuries and Roger has dumped his treasure on this island. What I said before is also the reason why white beard, kaido, big mom, buggy, toki and all those other candidates didnt get to laughtale. It’s not because they weren’t strong enough, or because they ate a devil fruit, it’s because rhe crews and people weren’t fully happy, they all didn’t achieve this state of happiness that the Roger pirates did. In almost every take of Roger and his crew in their old days they were usually all smiling/laughing, which could further back up this theory

(and by the way just saying I am in school literally right after a science test and typing in my school iPad and I thought of this theory at 2 am after band practice, so if this is stupid don’t judge too much 🙂)