Who is the leader of Conejo Blanco: Election for the Leader!

• Total voters

CoC: Color of Clowns

Science(Knowledge) + God(Light) = Truth
Imagine if a Smoker FC got this much shit.

:yurazclear:
This post made me realize Carrot has gotten more panels in the New World than Smoker

I am beside myself, freezing Alabasta Manga pages, then grinding them into powdered ice-paper, before snorting them.

I really, REALLY hope there's a Smoker pay off. Marineford is the one time the Marines in One Piece haven't attacked like losers/goons attacking underpowered people while serving child sex traffickers.

I want Koby, Smoker, and Drake to TRULY reform the Marines. Haki is born from Will. As long as Marines are subservient to the Celestial Dragons, their Haki will suck. This is why Garp has the best Haki amongst Marines: he rebelled against the Celestial Dragons, and refused to serve under them as an Admiral.

Just proof that this community has become meme-oriented.

Half of the people here posting shit don't even believe in what they're posting; they just want to win arguments for clout, LOL.

This post made me realize Carrot has gotten more panels in the New World than Smoker

I am beside myself, freezing Alabasta Manga pages, then grinding them into powdered ice-paper, before snorting them.

I really, REALLY hope there's a Smoker pay off. Marineford is the one time the Marines in One Piece haven't attacked like losers/goons attacking underpowered people while serving child sex traffickers.

I want Koby, Smoker, and Drake to TRULY reform the Marines. Haki is born from Will. As long as Marines are subservient to the Celestial Dragons, their Haki will suck. This is why Garp has the best Haki amongst Marines: he rebelled against the Celestial Dragons, and refused to serve under them as an Admiral.

Just proof that this community has become meme-oriented.

Half of the people here posting shit don't even believe in what they're posting; they just want to win arguments for clout, LOL.
Half of the people in the next nakama page had less panels than Wano Carrot in the New world.

There was point that Bellamy was there. The old guard is buried

CoC: Color of Clowns

Science(Knowledge) + God(Light) = Truth
Smoker FC? Mate even Sanji and Zoro temple not getting this much attention.
:myman:
The Mods seduce horny furries into joining the Carrot FC

Then the Mods use the horny furries to drive up the views of the Carrot FC

Then the Mods threaten to ban the horny furries in the Carrot FC

The circle of life

Zoro low diffs all

Reloaded started the Trojan War, I have proof in DMs

Conejo Blanco is #1 FC because Carrot is a better character than Zoro and Sanji combined.

No one ever gives Wanda credit for saving Zoro's life from Carrot, SMH