https://x.com/WorstGenHQ/status/1844835360372600869?t=iLTxGLAUIhEgVJb6syUvdQ&s=19

"Many high level enemies" there are really only two people who can damage him besides luffy, zoro and yamato, and zoro couldn't get through his skin according to kaido, as a result, the one who tires him out is none other than luffy, this clown does nothing but bring up the same topic and belittle luffy.
Post automatically merged:

https://x.com/WorstGenHQ/status/1844835360372600869?t=iLTxGLAUIhEgVJb6syUvdQ&s=19

"Many high level enemies" there are really only two people who can damage him besides luffy, zoro and yamato, and zoro couldn't get through his skin according to kaido, as a result, the one who tires him out is none other than luffy, this clown does nothing but bring up the same topic and belittle luffy.
Also kaido is a mythical zoan user, you can't ignore that, no matter how many times kaido hit Gear 5 luffy, it was always his stamina that stopped him.

Last edited:

Kizaruber Eats

Some of y'all here are the goats genuinely.

:ohreally::watchout::hope::quest:

Some of y'all glazers here, on YouTube, reddit, twitter etc need to step your game up!

:saden:

Also on a MUCH more serious side note, this is EXTREMELY fucked up!:

TLDR AFAIK is Chibi Reviews got doxxed by Boruto fans because they were made at his takes on it. They brought up his family members and address, made fun of his dead brother and hacked his accounts and spread REAL CP from them whilst pretending he's a pedophile who owns and distributes it.

(Edit it's not Boruto fans apparently)

Last edited:
Some of y'all glazers here, on YouTube, reddit, twitter etc need to step your game up!

This is quite literally how the Giants worship Luffy/Nika, holy shit, the manga's coming to life here lmao!

TLDR AFAIK is Chibi Reviews got doxxed by Boruto fans because they were made at his takes on it. They brought up his family members and address, made fun of his dead brother and hacked his accounts and spread REAL CP from them whilst pretending he's a pedophile who owns and distributes it.

Somehow even worse than the people on twitter who wanted to kidnap/kill Oda for simply putting Yamato on a color spread with cis women :crocusuh:

Kizaruber Eats

This is quite literally how the Giants worship Luffy/Nika, holy shit, the manga's coming to life here lmao!
Road made Sandman in One Piece!

Oda is gonna start the religion of Nika IRL at this rate lmfao. Goda help us all ironically!

Somehow even worse than the people on twitter who wanted to kidnap/kill Oda for simply putting Yamato on a color spread with cis women
RIGHT?! Thank you for reminding me of that! It happened AGAIN when her Vivre Card mentioned her as female recently! Redon/Lance must be proud! /s

Seriously though and people like Logiko think that One Piece worshippers can't be toxic and FAR worse than us "haters"?

Also apparently it wasn't Boruto fans who went after Chibi? It might have been some Dananadan or whatever that new series is called?
That makes more sense as that series is BLOWING up online, i keep seeing people mention it everywhere, ergh.

Last edited:

Kizaruber Eats

I've been thinking about this lately. Marineford 2.0 for the final war but at Hachinosu? Unless the WG decides to execute Garp for some reason, maybe InsaneMu or the Celestal Idiots or Garling or whatever orders it?

I really want to see how Akainu would respond to Garp getting captured and potentially executed by whoever, the irony and deja vu lol.

In a way this is Garps karma for letting Ace die and being in favour of his execution dorctly, justifying it and trying to stop Aces found family from preventing him own honorary grandson and son of his best frenemy/rivals execution too.

Thank god Oda isn't doing it with Sabo either...not yet anyway unless Sabo dies trying to save Garp? /s

Pirates executing Garp and having their own equivalent of Marineford War and execution would be hilarious though. I would say pizzaro could help hype it up and be a huge threat but after what Koby did....yeah....

Also btw I saw some new game art leaked that has Koby with black lightning haki @TheLastBerserker

https://x.com/AbdallahDZ7/status/1844641901326024794?t=BT2h59fI194MTc1RiG7X3Q&s=19

Clowns like this come out and confuse other power scale fans and come out with nonsense, I don't understand where this stupidity comes from, are you sure you read one piece if you think zoro can beat luffy? After raising their expectations to such imaginary points, there are a lot of zorotards who come and cry here when the character they admire can't do shit, it's not good to be so dreamer.
Lmao funny part is He exactly explained what you doing here. And cried about it.
Except for MC plot armour nothing is stopping luffy from getting murdered by Zoro.

There are actually many parallels here.
- Ace / Garp
- Acted out of love for WB / Acted out of love for Coby
- Blackbeard took him out / BBP took him out
- used it as a leverage to become WL/ Using it as a leverage to become king of the world.

In the end both dies.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Science(Knowledge) + God(Light) = Truth

Somehow even worse than the people on twitter who wanted to kidnap/kill Oda for simply putting Yamato on a color spread with cis women :crocusuh:
Sandman wishing he was Road and Oda was one of the Straw Hats

:whitepress:

Lmao funny part is He exactly explained what you doing here. And cried about it.
Except for MC plot armour nothing is stopping luffy from getting murdered by Zoro.
You will come here later and you will cry for pages when you see that Zoro is fighting a YC1 level enemy and not fighting a strong enemy, but nothing will change, you will cry as long as you continue to have silly dreams.

Make sure zoro is strong enough to save his arse before you cry about plot armour ,clown.

:kayneshrug:

:ohreally::watchout::hope::quest:

(Edit it's not Boruto fans apparently)
Live action news let's go, this means more breaks

Kizaruber Eats

Live action news let's go, this means more breaks
That makes most sense imo given Oda hasnt taken a break for Season 2 yet and we've had some severe mistakes with chapters lately.

Oda was probably trying to juggle overseeing the new movie, S2 of the LA and the manga at least, maybe a new game potentially too (maybe even a Lego game and or new OP Lego crossover merchandise/toys as we keep joking about) and as per usual, he's put too much on his plates, juggling too much too handle and needs to take a break, both to manage all these things better and for the sake of his own health.

I've been thinking about this lately. Marineford 2.0 for the final war but at Hachinosu? Unless the WG decides to execute Garp for some reason, maybe InsaneMu or the Celestal Idiots or Garling or whatever orders it?

I really want to see how Akainu would respond to Garp getting captured and potentially executed by whoever, the irony and deja vu lol.

In a way this is Garps karma for letting Ace die and being in favour of his execution dorctly, justifying it and trying to stop Aces found family from preventing him own honorary grandson and son of his best frenemy/rivals execution too.

Thank god Oda isn't doing it with Sabo either...not yet anyway unless Sabo dies trying to save Garp? /s

Pirates executing Garp and having their own equivalent of Marineford War and execution would be hilarious though. I would say pizzaro could help hype it up and be a huge threat but after what Koby did....yeah....

Also btw I saw some new game art leaked that has Koby with black lightning haki @TheLastBerserker
So something I have been thinking about is that Pizarro has to be able to move the whole island wherever whenever or else he is kinda just a huge burden. Garp dieing completely gambles on 4 options ultimately:
Option 1: WG rejects Garp, BB kills him.
Options 2: WG accepts, Garp is freed
Options 3: WG rejects Garp, BB sells him to Cross Guild. Then Sword, Smoker?, Tsuru and Sengoku go save him
Option 4: Strawhats find out and attack Hachinosu, Kat joins as an ally to save Pudding.
Pudding being captured makes the last one the most likely atm. Tonight the anime is primed to hype up Koby and likely give him CoC haki lol.

You will come here later and you will cry for pages when you see that Zoro is fighting a YC1 level enemy and not fighting a strong enemy, but nothing will change, you will cry as long as you continue to have silly dreams.

Make sure zoro is strong enough to save his arse before you cry about plot armour ,clown.

:kayneshrug:
Again no real Argument lol.
It's all crying all over again and again.

Give me proof of Luffy Actually Surviving Zoro cuts.
Kaidou Attacks base and G5 Luffy and Both were Either Damaged or Blown away. Whereas Zoro easily Managed it. Instead came out looking cool lmao.

Give evidence on Luffy actually surviving Zoro Cuts when Kizaru Already Grazed Luffy with a sword. That's his Defense Level , He isn't Kaidou.