Kizaruber Eats

Some of y'all here are the goats genuinely.
So something I have been thinking about is that Pizarro has to be able to move the whole island wherever whenever or else he is kinda just a huge burden. Garp dieing completely gambles on 4 options ultimately:
Option 1: WG rejects Garp, BB kills him.
Options 2: WG accepts, Garp is freed
Options 3: WG rejects Garp, BB sells him to Cross Guild. Then Sword, Smoker?, Tsuru and Sengoku go save him
Option 4: Strawhats find out and attack Hachinosu, Kat joins as an ally to save Pudding.
Pudding being captured makes the last one the most likely atm. Tonight the anime is primed to hype up Koby and likely give him CoC haki lol.
That would be really cool if he can do that! Id love to see him moving the island by paddling his arms like rowing sort of, that would be so funny! The issue is the seawater affecting him ofc, otherwise id even suggest him making legs from the island and running LMAO! I Remember when the BBP had San Juan in the water before, he was moving their ship or something else too?

Id love to see how his DF affects other islands too and the potential that can come from that. Imagine if he goes to Wano and brings the giant skull to life like Big Mom or Brook should have done?! He even brought a giant skull to life here on Pirate Island ofc! Goda subverting expectations again!

Those options make a lot of sense. Current Oda would probably do no 2 though, Im gonna be SO mad if we dont get Garp reuniting with Sabo, Luffy and Dragon too tbf!

Garp going to Cross Guild would be VERY interesting especially with the whole Marine bounties system and Mihawk being the Marine hunter and hating the Marines ofc! I was gonna say this could lead into more Roger lore from Garp and Buggy interacting but to think of it, Crocodile and Mihawk were there for Rogers execution too ofc and they were both "aiming for the top" too, so their input on this would be VERY interesting too!

Option 4 is what Ive been expecting/hoping for, I thought it was gonna happen after Egghead but probs too soon I guess. Maybe post Elbaf? In the race for laugh tale and the last ponegylph? I definitely see at least Katakuri coming to the aid, probs with Brulee helping too somehow. Idk which other BM pirates would help but id love to see Cracker and Smoothie help and Smoothie actually DOES SOMETHING for once lmfao. Might be asking for too much there though! /s

Its funny you mention that, I TOTALLY expect it too, Toei is gonna bring out the GAS for the HYPE definitely and I wanted to show you this btw, forgot to link it earlier!:
https://www.reddit.com/r/Piratefolk/comments/1g13m2z

Last edited:

Kizaruber Eats

Some of y'all here are the goats genuinely.
Again no real Argument lol.
It's all crying all over again and again.

Give me proof of Luffy Actually Surviving Zoro cuts.
Kaidou Attacks base and G5 Luffy and Both were Either Damaged or Blown away. Whereas Zoro easily Managed it. Instead came out looking cool lmao.

Give evidence on Luffy actually surviving Zoro Cuts when Kizaru Already Grazed Luffy with a sword. That's his Defense Level , He isn't Kaidou.
Prove to me that Zoro is as strong as Yonko. Go on, do it. Wait, you can't. that because he's not even half as strong as yonko , just because luffy has a weakness to slashes do you think that makes him completely debilitated ? Then why does one piece have haki and everything else ? He will never be at the level of the captain, there is a huge level difference between luffy and the others, as long as you refuse to accept this, you will not be satisfied and you will cry and whine like a baby, you tell me you have no argument, but what is your argument? Is it just that luffy has a weakness against slashes? And? Nothing else? Don't put poor right hand man zoro in humiliating situations.

:handsup:

You will come here later and you will cry for pages when you see that Zoro is fighting a YC1 level enemy and not fighting a strong enemy, but nothing will change, you will cry as long as you continue to have silly dreams.

Make sure zoro is strong enough to save his arse before you cry about plot armour ,clown.

:kayneshrug:
:cryabit:
Post automatically merged:

That would be really cool if he can do that! Id love to see him moving the island by paddling his arms like rowing sort of, that would be so funny! The issue is the seawater affecting him ofc, otherwise id even suggest him making legs from the island and running LMAO! I Remember when the BBP had San Juan in the water before, he was moving their ship or something else too?

Id love to see how his DF affects other islands too and the potential that can come from that. Imagine if he goes to Wano and brings the giant skull to life like Big Mom or Brook should have done?! He even brought a giant skull to life here on Pirate Island ofc! Goda subverting expectations again!

Those options make a lot of sense. Current Oda would probably do no 2 though, Im gonna be SO mad if we dont get Garp reuniting with Sabo, Luffy and Dragon too tbf!

Garp going to Cross Guild would be VERY interesting especially with the whole Marine bounties system and Mihawk being the Marine hunter and hating the Marines ofc! I was gonna say this could lead into more Roger lore from Garp and Buggy interacting but to think of it, Crocodile and Mihawk were there for Rogers execution too ofc and they were both "aiming for the top" too, so their input on this would be VERY interesting too!

Option 4 is what Ive been expecting/hoping for, I thought it was gonna happen after Egghead but probs too soon I guess. Maybe post Elbaf? In the race for laugh tale and the last ponegylph? I definitely see at least Katakuri coming to the aid, probs with Brulee helping too somehow. Idk which other BM pirates would help but id love to see Cracker and Smoothie help and Smoothie actually DOES SOMETHING for once lmfao. Might be asking for too much there though! /s

Its funny you mention that, I TOTALLY expect it too, Toei is gonna bring out the GAS for the HYPE definitely and I wanted to show you this btw, forgot to link it earlier!:
https://www.reddit.com/r/Piratefolk/comments/1g13m2z

Yet he still acting like a pussy when he had years of training by Garp

Last edited:

CoC: Color of Clowns

Science(Knowledge) + God(Light) = Truth
Pretty much every post ts arc has had worst gen members playing a role and we'll most likely get Urouge in Elbaf as well
Urouge, Kidd, and Hawkins will be big in Elbaf, IMO.

Urouge's fighting trait is growing in size (connected to Giants) and Urouge also is seemingly religious, which connects to Luffy, Nika, and Elbaf worshipping the Sun God.

Kidd was designed for Elbaf according to Oda.

Hawkins is a fortune teller, and Norse Mythology is full of prophecies, including Ragnarok, which ties into the "Final War" Whitebeard talked about.

I expect Law and Bonney to be big in the arc, as well, since Law has what looks like a Buccaneer (human x Giant hybrid), Jean Bart, on his crew, and Bonney can turn into a Giant.

Pretty much every post ts arc has had worst gen members playing a role and we'll most likely get Urouge in Elbaf as well
I heard that assumption but right now there aren’t indications for him and I don’t know what he is supposed to do
Post automatically merged:

Urouge, Kidd, and Hawkins will be big in Elbaf, IMO.

Urouge's fighting trait is growing in size (connected to Giants) and Urouge also is seemingly religious, which connects to Luffy, Nika, and Elbaf worshipping the Sun God.

Kidd was designed for Elbaf according to Oda.

Hawkins is a fortune teller, and Norse Mythology is full of prophecies, including Ragnarok, which ties into the "Final War" Whitebeard talked about.

I expect Law and Bonney to be big in the arc, as well, since Law has what looks like a Buccaneer (human x Giant hybrid), Jean Bart, on his crew, and Bonney can turn into a Giant.
Isn’t Hawkins dead