Kizaruber Eats

Some of y'all here are the goats genuinely.
As far as i'm concerned that Punch is CoC until we're told he doesnt have it. I already thought it was CoC from the manga chapter so the anime didnt change anything for me, it was just cool as FUCK here
Given the heavy parallels with Garp and him being Garps personal student/favourite for 2 years now and him having a great deal of ambition ad how much Oda clearly loves him, in a similar way to Sanji too (actual characterisation especially over powerscaling/feats stuff), I'd be very surprised if he doesn't get CoC confirmed like Garp was recently and finally.

I'm really disappointed the Admirals lack it so far but if Akainu has it at least, I'll accept it. Sengoku has CoC too ofc. I hope we finally get to see him use it sooner or later and he gets his big damned heroes moment like Garp as well. I wish Sengoku had come to the aid of Law conveniently too somehow. Oh well. (As much as that would require severe plot convenience or w/e ofc.)

You accuse everyone who says anything you don't like of crying. Please come up with better insults, but only after you understood in your heart that Zoro will never beat Luffy.
Yea do show me.
He is the one to cry with no real arguments in his favour even the tweet he posted he couldn't even answer those simple question and crying About no that isn't possible because Character he like is downplayed.

I don't remember calling a GoofyTard to anyone. To the matter of fact I'm not even in a conversation with you. You're the one interfering with sole motive of messing with me.