Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 0/5

Votes: 2 7.1%

• Total voters
One Piece EPISODE 1122
[The Last Lesson! Impact Inherited]
最後の教え!受け継がれた拳骨
Saigo no Oshie! Uketsugareta Inpakuto

Opening 26 | Hiroshi Kitadani - UUUUUS! (あーーっす!)
Ending 20 | Maki Otsuki - Dear sunrise

Chapter(s) : 1088 ( - ),

Screenplay | ___
Art | ___
Animation | ___

Direction | ___
Storyboard | ___

Airdate: October 13, 2024

ONE PIECE FAN LETTER airing next week in place of regularly scheduled episodes (Episode 1123)
★☆★

One Piece OP 26

One Piece ED 20

Garp is an absolute monster going out laughing, he's truly Luffy's grandpa

Garp using these galaxy themed attack going nuts and speed blitzing while punching Kuzan and Pizarro was dope AF (Galaxy divide)

Garp making sure he lets Grus and others know "they're the future of the Marines?" shows why he's a true leader

That last scene is brutal, we didn't even get to see a reunion with the entire Monkey D family yet

Koby's stock after this episode 💹💹 Holy shit that Honesty Impact was nuts

Post automatically merged:

Koby
:josad:

Garp is an absolute monster going out laughing, he's truly Luffy's grandpa

Garp using these galaxy themed attack going nuts and speed blitzing while punching Kuzan and Pizarro was dope AF (Galaxy divide)

Garp making sure he lets Grus and others know "they're the future of the Marines?" shows why he's a true leader

That last scene is brutal, we didn't even get to see a reunion with the entire Monkey D family yet

Koby's stock after this episode 💹💹 Holy shit that Honesty Impact was nuts
Garp like Gai Sensei to his Rock Lees
:crazwhat:

I dreamed or they gave koby future sight in this episode ? I swear it was looking like my man was racing his future vision of the arm crushing the ship and was trying to get there in time when constantly seing the future of the arm until he went so fast he lost sight of everything and was in front of it ?
If he got this level of armement and future sight we will have amazing discussions .

Lanjinos glazing anime filler that favors the character they like? I'm absolutely shocked!!!
Meanwhile Coby surpassed Aokiji with one punch, haki really surpasses all and it doesn't matter if it's the same shit Toei did with Law and BB, it's still a pretty great feat and better than anything people like Katakuri have in their bag. :myman:
Pizarro overshadowed Shyriu in the manga as well, there is barely a filler here