Kizaruber Eats

Some of y'all here are the goats genuinely.
Isn't there supposed to be an episode based on the Zoro novel (with basically feature in-universe powerscalers?)
That's part of the new 25th anime anniversary celebration movie I believe? An anthology film with stories on some of the SHs at least, some marine brothers at Marineford etc?
Post automatically merged:

Fishman Island with actual decent drawings? :risicheck:

They should think about doing Dressrosa to
Holy fuck that looks a lot better already now I'm a bit hyped lol. Can't wait to see Perona and Robin!

Zoro cutting down the ship will go harder here too ofc.

The thing is that i don't really mind 1 chapter per episode, it's much better than less than a chapter. If it's a bit more i think it would be nice tho, at least for that flashback.
Most of Egghead itself is been like that, 1 chapter per episode. But I get you. Toie probably realized Kuma fb pacing was atrocius in the manga, and a lot of chapters of Egghead were nothing burguer with 9 pages long. They knew they will catch Oda inmediatly.

this announcement has convinced me that One Piece is gonna keep going for quite a long time still

and they are doing very smart business decisions honestly

the live action introduced a lot of new viewers, with that in mind they are investing in two things at the same time:

the WIT studio remake, giving another version with better pacing and newer animation from the start

and the Special Edited Edition of Post-TS arcs for the new fans who have started watching since the Live Action, but are still in that process

The Special Edited edition gives them many weeks break, since it's just shading and new effects, not new animation

it allows them to give Oda space, for his current 30 chapter a year speed and his month long breaks

while still keeping the last arcs high quality

considering this, we could see the anime taking 4 longer breaks still (Punk Hazard, Dressrosa, Zou and Whole Cake)

One now

One at the end of Egghead

One at the end of Elbaf

Two more for the final arcs

One Piece is not ending in the next 8 ~10 years, welp

this announcement has convinced me that One Piece is gonna keep going for quite a long time still

and they are doing very smart business decisions honestly

the live action introduced a lot of new viewers, with that in mind they are investing in two things at the same time:

the WIT studio remake, giving another version with better pacing and newer animation from the start

and the Special Edited Edition of Post-TS arcs for the new fans who have started watching since the Live Action, but are still in that process

The Special Edited edition gives them many weeks break, since it's just shading and new effects, not new animation

it allows them to give Oda space, for his current 30 chapter a year speed and his month long breaks

while still keeping the last arcs high quality

considering this, we could see the anime taking 4 longer breaks still (Punk Hazard, Dressrosa, Zou and Whole Cake)

One now

One at the end of Egghead

One at the end of Elbaf

Two more for the final arcs

One Piece is not ending in the next 8 ~10 years, welp
Toei/Shueisha are actually being smart. One Piece had a boom in popularity in the West with Covid+Live action, a good anime is a good way of capitalizing on it.
Many recent big shonen only got so big because of their anime

Toei/Shueisha are actually being smart. One Piece had a boom in popularity in the West with Covid+Live action, a good anime is a good way of capitalizing on it.
Many recent big shonen only got so big because of their anime
it might piss off some older fans though

it's gonna give Oda a lot of basis for taking as many breaks as possible

he is gonna self indulge in arcs like Elbaf and make it huge

he could literally lose the plot taking too long

i personally don't want another Wano