• 2/5

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1/5

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 0/5

Votes: 2 7.1%

• Total voters
Buddy is illiterate.
You don't even understand that scene. That is literally coby not having faith in himself while both Zoro and Luffy recognize that coby and helmeppo will be formidable foes in the future.
Luffy saying he believes in Coby, that's a manga buddy and it's happening, Coby is gonna close the gap with Luffy
Coby said so dont care about your headcanons

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
https://x.com/MangaMoguraRE/status/1845442991374147657

One Piece anime will go on a hiatus until April 2025
Looool they were going so hard for Egghead that Toei was forced to create a seasonal product 😭

Wow. I've never seen anything like this. And people wonder why I quit reading the manga and sticking with the anime. It's the better product atm.

And are these guys really about to give us a One Piece kai on the side? They are fixing Fishman Island's pacing issues and doing some other upscaling? That's wiiild.

This might become the new norm, 6 month breaks, remasters and re-edits of post skip arcs while we wait. That's actually such a win win.

Cool to see Ishitani directing the "Fan Letter" thingy. Lots of personality and life in the presentation.

Anyway, hope the break will lead to better pacing going forward. As normal as it's been for OP, the 1 chapter per episode standard isn't a great viewing experience. Only a couple of chapters have enough content to justify it or have scenes that benefit from extra build up or "stretching" for the sake of atmosphere and tone.

If that can somehow be fixed while maintaining the current animation quality, Toei would be giving us the definitive way to experience the story.

F*cking Oda..... why the hell didn't you just Kill Garp Here ? Such a weird Mangaka love teasing death but not executing on it. I guess if The Blackbeard Pirates do end up being the ones to Kill Garp it's not that upsetting. Beautiful Episode Honestly Garp and Kuzan stuff was probably the best portion of egghead in the Manga now the Anime? we'll have to wait and see for that

F*cking Oda..... why the hell didn't you just Kill Garp Here ? Such a weird Mangaka love teasing death but not executing on it. I guess if The Blackbeard Pirates do end up being the ones to Kill Garp it's not that upsetting. Beautiful Episode Honestly Garp and Kuzan stuff was probably the best portion of egghead in the Manga now the Anime? we'll have to wait and see for that
It allows Blackbeard to continue his scheme and give Koby/sword a reason to go after him