Well fuck me, it's the same lightning and sound effects as Garp's Galaxy Impact and CoC flexing.

But no sign of those in the manga, no zapzapzaps, less lightning, no fainting people (neither in the anime)

It feels like the anime team knows exactly what they're doing by causing chaos in consistency.

Ppl discuss the shit out of it. Cheap tricks honestly.
anime is built on agenda, they skipped the scene of Pizarro screaming in pain after getting his arm destroyed

6 months?? That's half a year.
Considering anime is pretty far behind from manga, and manga isn't really close to ending seeing the pacing.
Would be pretty tough for anime community in future.
But yea the worker deserve some break because lots of top animation and effort would require again for the rest of Egghead episode.
And FMI remake? Don't know the about that, wouldn't there be better arcs to remake?
6 MONTHS !!!!! Toei currently animates the important Scenes at a stellar level ,but 6 months ??? We’re gonna have some Ground Breaking Episodes covering this content but most importantly the consistency of High Quality Animation will go up.

So This is the content that will potentially be getting PEAK ANIMATION in the series.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Like I said a losing a battle similar to how people denied Zoro would get Conquers haki
Except I'm not denying Coby becoming stronger. I also think Coby already showed adCOC.

His dream afterall is to become an Admiral. He's reaching very high. Bare minimum he needs rn is adCoC if he doesn't have a fruit.

I am not anime nerd, but I heard Ufotable is the best one?

If not, then maybe MAPPA because the JJK S1 was insane.
Post automatically merged:

Dude dude what a fucking panel, this is what I call true MVP not that fucking clown call nika nika:suresure:
Chihiro = top tier protagonist, I love morally grey characters who know who they are (I get tired of the shining morality of most protagonists)

I am wrong? @nik87 @NikaInParis @Lor D. Coast @Alpha @Ice devil slayer @notAfanboy
Chihiro is cold with it.

Sasuke without self-doubt, Zoro without Oda holding him back and Kirito (SAO) but more brutal :finally:

totally :ihaha:
I am not anime nerd, but I heard Ufotable is the best one?

If not, then maybe MAPPA because the JJK S1 was insane.
Post automatically merged:

Chihiro is cold with it.

Sasuke without self-doubt, Zoro without Oda holding him back and Kirito (SAO) but more brutal :finally:
I agree, I put my stocks on Ufotable. Kagurabachi has so many canonical cinematic panels that it is impossible to fail it while animating it (well not toei) :saden:

Chihiro has so many interesting emotions that mean a lot for me. The cold part is so well describe but also his warm side with Charr,one of the best MVP in all time.
Totally agree, I hope they dont abuse CGI:risicheck: