Kizaruber Eats

Some of y'all here are the goats genuinely.

:hope:
Post automatically merged:

https://www.reddit.com/r/Piratefolk/comments/1g27mcm
Rocks D. Xebec had a devil fruit and when we find out what it is I guarantee u that everyone will be saying oda foreshadowed it early on. I believe rocks had the star star logia fruit or galaxy galaxy fruit.

I believe he has this fruit because of one of the only the only other people with rocks in their name is called rockstar. Once we see rocks use his fruit we will be like rockstar name told us years ago his fruit. Rockstar also has the same spikey hair we see in rocks silhouette. Furthermore, rocks D. Xebec collected a bunch of future stars into his crew and also wanted to be king of the world. This would go along with devil fruits suiting the user of the fruit.

In addition, Blackbeard named his ship saber of xebec probably in honour of rocks and probably inherited his will. When a star dies, it becomes a blackhole. Blackhole being Blackbeard devil fruits would be showing how Blackbeard carries his will. Saber could also suggest xebec could have made a light saber using his star devil fruit.

A star or galaxy fruit has yet to be introduced into the series and would most likely be an extremely strong fruit and would make sense why roger had to team up with Garp as rocks could’ve threatened to go supernova and possibly destroy the world.

Last edited:

Rocks D. Xebec had a devil fruit and when we find out what it is I guarantee u that everyone will be saying oda foreshadowed it early on. I believe rocks had the star star logia fruit or galaxy galaxy fruit.

I believe he has this fruit because of one of the only the only other people with rocks in their name is called rockstar. Once we see rocks use his fruit we will be like rockstar name told us years ago his fruit. Rockstar also has the same spikey hair we see in rocks silhouette. Furthermore, rocks D. Xebec collected a bunch of future stars into his crew and also wanted to be king of the world. This would go along with devil fruits suiting the user of the fruit.

In addition, Blackbeard named his ship saber of xebec probably in honour of rocks and probably inherited his will. When a star dies, it becomes a blackhole. Blackhole being Blackbeard devil fruits would be showing how Blackbeard carries his will. Saber could also suggest xebec could have made a light saber using his star devil fruit.

A star or galaxy fruit has yet to be introduced into the series and would most likely be an extremely strong fruit and would make sense why roger had to team up with Garp as rocks could’ve threatened to go supernova and possibly destroy the world.
so kizaru's fruit?

rocks will have foxy's devil fruit but awakened into a full area of effect time stop ability