If the bounty is dissapointing it doesn't but if the bounty is above certain rivals it does
:BigW:
I think bounty means something about your Power, its most of the time related to it. its just that bounty can also be boosted by other stuff
gotta work on these self confidence issues bud , aint healthy calling yourself a loser ... i mean seeing the comments its probably true but still.
Im just joking around lol, i dont have confidence issues im just shit talking on a forum. in real life Im building my company and living a good life.

I think bounty means something about your Power, its most of the time related to it. its just that bounty can also be boosted by other stuff

Im just joking around lol, i dont have confidence issues im just shit talking on a forum. in real life Im building my company and living a good life.
Good to hear .. just looking out :feelsokeman:

Luffy could get 4b if BB is credited for Garp/Law and gets a bounty boost, that also means Shanks getting credited for Kid and Bart. which is most likely now.

Luffy=Killing VP/Buster call/Kizaru?
Blackbeard= Garp/Law
Shanks=Kid/Barto/GB? (can't remember if GB presence was known)

But I could also see the Garp credit going to Kuzan first pirate bounty and his other crew mates and that 1 guy that was complaining about BB getting all the fame.