Fuck lac
Send true spoiler
- Caterina, in the shape of Saturn, sexually molesting Garp while BB and Shiryu are watching (Peak Fiction hint)
- Marines talk about Fujitora being beaten and captured by CG (captured swordsman hint) + Strawhats and maybe CG bounty increase (bounty hint)
- cut to strawhats, they escaped Road's house, only to be watched by a large owl from far away. The owl flies away, maybe to report to someone.

Here's a better asspull fake spoiler for now

Kizaruber Eats

Some of y'all here are the goats genuinely.
I dropped OPM because of Puri Puri Prisoner and I felt the series jumped the shark and started taking itself too seriously and becoming too long, drawn out and becoming a parody of itself tbh. As in it became exactly what it was meant to satirise.

Bleach was one of my first series and I dearly loved it. Coyote Starrk was my goat. My first name here was Lone Espada which was based on him and then I updated it to Lone Laguna Espada to reference Harribel. I have wondered about bringing that name back but I'm so attached to Ghostly too. Maybe Ghostlone Laguna Espada? Lmao.

But yeah I fucking love Bleach, I went through a severe love hate relationship with it, like with One Piece but a long time ago now. I'm slowly growing to love it again but I'm still hurting many years later now over Coyote Starrk especially and Harribel too. Shunsui was one my favourit e characters before his fight with Starrk too....

HEY WAIT A MINUTE!!!! HISTORY REALLY REPEATED ITSELF DIDN'T IT?! Shanks WAS my favourite character pre TS along with Sanji, Brook, Zoro, Mihawk, but probably Shanks most of all and now....well....you know the situation ofc.

I really had another Coyote Starrk moment with Kidd and BY ONE OF MY OWN FAVOURITE CHARACTERS AGAIN?!

Somehow I never went through this with Naruto or Fairy Tail too BUT WOW! LITERALLY THIS MEME TOO THEN!:

:risitameh::saden::shame::hapnoel:

Its no wonder Jinx from League of Legends is one of my favourite characters ever! And given some rumours and a leak I've already seen for Arcane Season 2, I'm gonna SUFFER even more! Lucky me!

:risiup::risiup::risiup::risiup::kizawat::mrgo::lawsigh::kidwat::pepecopium::pepemotion:

FML man, I gotta stop getting attached so much to characters and getting so emotional over them but manic depressive life long escapism goes BRRRRRRR!

(I kept myself going from wanting to take my own life (ALMOST TYPED WANKING LMFAO) for over 20 years as I used stuff like Bleach, Naruto, One Piece etc to keep myself going when I felt I had nothing left to live for, no reason to keep going at that point. I had to see these series end at least, I had to hold on for that long no matter how bad things got for me and still do now. As sad/cringe as it sounds.)

:pepecry::josad::Kizgrin::snoopy::DanySquint::sanjimeh:

Kizaruber Eats

Some of y'all here are the goats genuinely.
LMFAO!

GAME𝓕𝓡𝓔𝓐𝓚𝓨 really had to outdo @Mr. Reloaded , they took his and @CoC: Color of Clowns 's furry horniness too personally!

Nintendo with their family friendly image is like Disney, Nickelodeon, Hollywood in general, Mr Beast, Big Mom etc, all a FACADE for the MOST deranged, degenerate, unhinged, insane, evil, corrupt skeletons to ever exist!

At least Palworld was honest about what it was and what it stood for! Thats why I love characters like Kidd, hes not pretentious, hes not overrated or a sycophant, hes true to himself and his beliefs and he doesnt need to pretend to be someone he isnt, to be so sanctimonious and fake!

:pepebusi::saden::hapnoel::hihihi::christmwai::michalaugh::handsup: