Who is the leader of Conejo Blanco: Election for the Leader!

• Total voters

Mr. Reloaded

Professional backstabber
Subject: Resigning from furry cult-

Dear @Pot Goblin Please accept this as my formal resignation from the Conejo FC. My last day will be October 31st, two weeks from today. I appreciate your support and the valuable experiences I have gained here. It has been a pleasure working with you and the furries.Please let me know how I can help during this transition and make it as smooth as possible. I wish you all the best.

Sincerely, Mr. Reloaded​

Dear @Pot Goblin Please accept this as my formal resignation from the Conejo FC. My last day will be October 31st, two weeks from today. I appreciate your support and the valuable experiences I have gained here. It has been a pleasure working with you and the furries.Please let me know how I can help during this transition and make it as smooth as possible. I wish you all the best.

Sincerely, Mr. Reloaded​
No

Sincerely, Mr. Reloaded​
:MonkeighWhat: