Controversial Is dating really as hard as some people say it is?

:BigW:
I've always said personality > ass > boobs
I don't really understand obsession over Sexual attraction.
Trust me only desperate virgins talks like Ass > Boobs ans stuff. And not insulting anyone.
But trust me no matter how hot the girl you grt laid with you will loose interest almost immediately after post nut clarity.

More you get into Intercourses. You will realize it's a fuckin household Chore. And you would yourself will start avoiding it.
:kayneshrug:
People who think married or People in relationship fuck everyday are clowns.

I don't really understand obsession over Sexual attraction.
Trust me only desperate virgins talks like Ass > Boobs ans stuff. And not insulting anyone.
But trust me no matter how hot the girl you grt laid with you will loose interest almost immediately after post nut clarity.

More you get into Intercourses. You will realize it's a fuckin household Chore. And you would yourself will start avoiding it.
:kayneshrug:
People who think married or People in relationship fuck everyday are clowns.
It's not inherently bad. I like it a lot
But you're right it's definitely not something you should be obsessed over

Last edited:
Yeah that's correct. And it makes sense, after all you're a grown man and you can do what ever you desire. We all can.
But I personally feel like I need a partner to get through life. And if I were in that scenario I'd probably pick the unattractive person with a great personality.
I don’t mind being single at the moment. I feel like it gives me something to work towards.

Maybe if I’m single at 35, I’d go for the 5/10 with a good personality.

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Hustlerversity Graduate
Nah your question is too one sided.

A more challenging question will be do you rather be with lesser attractive women, who generally have good character qualities but have self esteem issues or reasonably attractive women who are more rebellious and high maintenance

Weren't you the one who got cheated clown.
:pepeanger:
Clown learnt nothing.
??? Not me