Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1130 Spoilers Discussion

How Strong is Loki?

• Total voters
I hope Sanji and Zoro kill Dorry and Broggy for their betrayal of the strawhats.

The Giant Pirates:
Drugged the strawhats.
Lead the crew into the Sleeping mist.
Now have possession of Robin, a Vegapunk, and Bonney, + the 3 poneglyphs.

I've never been shy about my belief that One Piece is better then Naruto....but even the worst of Naruto is far superior to Bleach.

It's a story with zero plot about a bunch of sword fights in empty white spaces.
I'm fine with it being battle focused to be honest. So long as the choreography and art are good, who cares?
It's just gotta serve it's purpose and do it well.
But if you need a manga with amazing story, art, fights, etc. then you should read Berserk.

3.6 billion for Dory and Broggy because TOGETHER they pushed Warcury, one shotted a vice admiral and cut up Jupiter

that’s it?

Didn’t Brook also cut up mars?

didn’t we see Zoro push back nusjuro?

3.6 billion is FUCKING RIDICULOUS

IS ODA SAYING THESE TWO ARE LIKE YC1+? Are we supposed to assume Dory is stronger than Zoro? Broggy can go extreme diff and defeat fucking Zoro?

Jesus Christ
Yup
Peak writing

Expected Loki to be some extremely pathetic ugly ass motherfucker for fucking Lola to reject him but Oda might actually have subverted my expectations.:kappa:
Loki will be

No OP male popular powerful chad would fall in love and go after a horse like Lola

Not even WB was that down bad, Oda did him justice by making Buckingham a hottie in her young days

You should know by now how Lolda categorizes this shit

to recap, they:
  • Blocked Warcury’s attack
  • Decapitated Peter
  • One shot a VA who had CoA hardening
  • Destroyed a supernova crew from miles away with a single attack that may or may not utilize ACoA
  • Have been fighting each other to stalemate for years
The strawhats did half these feats on their own while the giants did a number of these feats TOGETHER… Yet no one on the strawhats crew gets 1.8 billion

3.6 billion for Dory and Broggy because TOGETHER they pushed Warcury, one shotted a vice admiral and cut up Jupiter

that’s it?

Didn’t Brook also cut up mars?

didn’t we see Zoro push back nusjuro?

3.6 billion is FUCKING RIDICULOUS

IS ODA SAYING THESE TWO ARE LIKE YC1+? Are we supposed to assume Dory is stronger than Zoro? Broggy can go extreme diff and defeat fucking Zoro?

Jesus Christ
Zoro is at least Yonko level so what is this YC1+ garbage?

Debate me Zoro vs either Luffy or Blackbeard