Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1130 Spoilers Discussion

How Strong is Loki?

• Total voters
Did the god Loki kill his father? Don't bullshit me with marvel shit. Give me the Real myth without fucking hollywood

"In Norse mythology, Loki does not kill his father. Loki’s parentage is quite different from what popular media like Marvel portrays. According to the myths, Loki's father is the giant Fárbauti (whose name means "cruel striker"), and his mother is Laufey or Nál (whose name is sometimes translated as "needle"). Fárbauti is a Jötunn (a giant), not a god, and Loki is actually of giant heritage.

There is no mention in the surviving mythological texts of Loki killing his father, Fárbauti. In fact, Loki’s complex role in the myths revolves more around his shifting allegiances and mischievous nature. He causes plenty of trouble for the gods, especially Odin and Thor, but nothing involves patricide.

Loki’s most infamous actions include:

His role in the death of the god Baldur, when he tricks Baldur’s blind brother Höðr into killing him.

His eventual imprisonment by the gods after being responsible for numerous calamities, leading to his punishment where he is bound to a rock with a venomous serpent dripping poison onto him until Ragnarok (the end of the world).

So, in real Norse mythology, Loki’s father is not a major part of the stories, and there is no narrative about him killing hi s father."

My Expectations of Loki:

Just like Mihawk is Closest to World's Greatest Swordsman Zoro
Loki is Closest to Brave Warrior of The Sea Usopp (Except Loki is the Real Deal, no Jokes)

Loki have Access to Future somehow, basically imagine Usopp's Predictions or Katakuri's FS on Steroids,
He is basically a Prophet in Elbaf

He deserves Elbaf Throne by Name, meaning He represents One of Two Main Faction Leaders of Elbaf Arc,
His Opposition (Basically his Dalton, Kin'emon, Wyper, Hody ... etc) should be Heimdal (Who is possibly Shadow Man or Man With Burn Scar)

I believe just like Jinbe was Isolated in his Island for being a Criminal, Shirahoshi was Isolated for being touched by a Criminal.
And just like Chopper was Isolated in his Island for being a Monster, Imu was Isolated for being touched by a Monster.
So similar to Usopp who lived alone as a Liar, Loki was Isolated for being touched by a Liar.

In other words, i don't think this is the actual story, Loki was probably Framed.
As for this Legendary DF, there are many possibilities, i will wait for Full Summary

If we also get straw hat bounties this chapter I hope the monster trio surpass kaido king and queen. Don’t think Luffy should be 5 bil or z/s 2 bil yet
  1. The crew should get a base increase of 10% of luffy’s bounty like dressrosa and wano
  2. Idc who has a higher bounty between zoro or sanji
  3. Unironically wouldn’t mind if robin ended up having the 2nd highest bounty
  4. I want franky to finally get a bounty increase outside of the bare minimum crew increase
  5. Bonney like Robin might be given a crazy bounty too

Kizaruber Eats

Some of y'all here are the goats genuinely.
Who the hell would be excited for Bleach in 2024?
I've never been shy about my belief that One Piece is better then Naruto....but even the worst of Naruto is far superior to Bleach.

It's a story with zero plot about a bunch of sword fights in empty white spaces.
I've never been shy about my belief that One Piece is better then Naruto....but even the worst of Naruto is far superior to Bleach.

It's a story with zero plot about a bunch of sword fights in empty white spaces.
Least ignorant One Piece glazer.

:seriously:

Kizaruber Eats

Expected Loki to be some extremely pathetic ugly ass motherfucker for fucking Lola to reject him but Oda might actually have subverted my expectations.:kappa:
I was saying recently it would be really funny if Loki was some truly handsome bastard, a gigachad/giant chad even but to get rejected by Lola because hes a POS. Something like Cavendish and Sanji actually.
Post automatically merged:

He doesnt need a God fruit retcon and more plot armour than someone with the armor armour fruit awakened and mastered entirely.

(I say this whilst I made a huge Luffy glaze thread recently but that was more focused on pre TS Luffy especially when I still loved his character too. Post Nika especially I'm scarcely a fan now.)

:DanySquint:

Did the god Loki kill his father? Don't bullshit me with marvel shit. Give me the Real myth without fucking hollywood

"In Norse mythology, Loki does not kill his father. Loki’s parentage is quite different from what popular media like Marvel portrays. According to the myths, Loki's father is the giant Fárbauti (whose name means "cruel striker"), and his mother is Laufey or Nál (whose name is sometimes translated as "needle"). Fárbauti is a Jötunn (a giant), not a god, and Loki is actually of giant heritage.

There is no mention in the surviving mythological texts of Loki killing his father, Fárbauti. In fact, Loki’s complex role in the myths revolves more around his shifting allegiances and mischievous nature. He causes plenty of trouble for the gods, especially Odin and Thor, but nothing involves patricide.

Loki’s most infamous actions include:

His role in the death of the god Baldur, when he tricks Baldur’s blind brother Höðr into killing him.

His eventual imprisonment by the gods after being responsible for numerous calamities, leading to his punishment where he is bound to a rock with a venomous serpent dripping poison onto him until Ragnarok (the end of the world).

So, in real Norse mythology, Loki’s father is not a major part of the stories, and there is no narrative about him killing hi s father."
There's also not going to be a allusion of him turning into a mare and getting ridden by a stallion and giving birth to an eight-legged horse, will there? Or him getting his lips sewed shut because he scammed some Dwarves.

3.6 billion for Dory and Broggy because TOGETHER they pushed Warcury, one shotted a vice admiral and cut up Jupiter

that’s it?

Didn’t Brook also cut up Saturn?

didn’t we see Zoro push back nusjuro?

3.6 billion is FUCKING RIDICULOUS

IS ODA SAYING THESE TWO ARE LIKE YC1+? Are we supposed to assume Dory is stronger than Zoro? Broggy can go extreme diff and defeat fucking Zoro?

Jesus Christ
Bounty inflation don't think about it too much.

Kizaruber Eats

We all downplaying Lola , but what was Prime Lola?
:choppawhat:
I was just thinking about this earlier, Id laugh if Lola and Chiffon were much hotter when they were younger. Well they're only 26 now apparently so maybe a few years ago? Like how rapidly Shinobu changed atm and a speedrun of how much worse Big Mom got over time? Also Alvida got the amazing GLOWUP ofc so she did reverse too lol.

It would be very Oda-like to make her hot back then and thus draw more beautiful women as he loves doing ofc.