I'm very glad you brought up Demaro Black for me. It's literally one of the best points for Kidd's return..

Who did demaro black also cosplay as after their downfall?

Why did oda directly compare Kidd to Joyboy through Demaro Black? Oda could have compared him to any other character and yet he chose Joyboy... A comment no other supernova has received....

The writing is there. Kidd 100% is going to fight Joyboy.
I doubt Oda would be cruel enough to have Luffy 1 shot Kid again.
And unfortunately, Kid isn't the MC. After all how can a Oda-confirmed "scrub" match up to the golden boy?

Unfortunately, Kid is dead. He isn't coming back to fight anybody again, the question now is, how far Oda is willing to go to piss on his grave? He already got Bart to call him a scrub, confirm his death and worse of all, it all happened when Bart got defeated at the hands of Kids murderer :risitasad:
Post automatically merged:

Kizaruber Eats

Elbaf looks amazing! Loki hype!
Live action Perospero looking great:

This Alligator doesn't even have allegations, Feraligatr is that wholesome.

Look at this wholesome beast protect his trainer:

Man, I'll always love Gen 2, no matter how jank the games are (except for HG/SS, peak gaming)
Gen 2 and 3 were the best for me. Best eras.

I doubt Oda would be cruel enough to have Luffy 1 shot Kid again.
And unfortunately, Kid isn't the MC. After all how can a Oda-confirmed "scrub" match up to the golden boy?

Unfortunately, Kid is dead. He isn't coming back to fight anybody again, the question now is, how far Oda is willing to go to piss on his grave? He already got Bart to call him a scrub, confirm his death and worse of all, it all happened when Bart got defeated at the hands of Kids murderer :risitasad:

Generational comment. Will post this when he returns.