Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1130 Spoilers Discussion

How Strong is Loki?

• Total voters
kaido when he and higurashi made yamato
But that's insanely easy.

Higurashi could literally become anyone she wanted to. The hottest women ever? Done.

Now that i think about it, it would be wild to have a partner who has the mane mane no mi. You could fuck so many different people, but still be faithful to your partner. Though the moral implications of stealing someone's identity and body and having sex with that is kinda messed up.

Higurashi could literally become anyone she wanted to. The hottest women ever? Done.

Now that i think about it, it would be wild to have a partner who has the mane mane no mi. You could fuck so many different people, but still be faithful to your partner. Though the moral implications of stealing someone's identity and body and having sex with that is kinda messed up.
:saden:

Kizaruber Eats

Some of y'all here are the goats genuinely.

A little NSFW:

Post automatically merged:

It's all the fault of the furry cult here.

I became a degenerate just by browsing that thread once in a while. I never even comment there.

I fully blame @Mr. Reloaded for my becoming a degenerate :josad:
The greatest betrayal.

:beanmean: