Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1130 Spoilers Discussion

How Strong is Loki?

• Total voters
I know that when we get detailed summary tomorrow, many things will become clearer, but for now - don't you think that being tied to a tree for killing a man (a king?) (Loki is a prince) - is a bit ridiculous?

Unless he was supposed to stay like that until he died?

Why didn't they just execute him, or put him in jail?

:wonderland::specialmeh::usosmug::kaidowhat:
He's prolly not executed BECAUSE he's the prince.

Or maybe the tree tying is the execution. Like Prometheus's punishment. Being tied to a tree and forced to die from starvation and thirst, while animals and birds slowly gnaw at his flesh.

Metal as fuck

Remember, Sanji and Jinbe needed their strongest moves to take out Wadatsumi

the shichibukai all ganged up to take out Oars

Like last chapter Sanji was using IJ just to break Rodo’s chains.

Giants have immense potential. Dorry and Brogy having haki and a good fighting style easily puts them above most YCs.

So the other giants think Loki lies about not slaying the king like the Usopp's lies in Syrup Village. Or he kept lying about "Ragnarok has begin" like Usopp did "Pirates have arrive", Loki and the legendary fruit has something to do with Ragnarok which makes the giants think he is responsible of slaying the king.
No, i mean another Character made People think that Loki is a Villain, someone who is a Liar & Deceiver just like Usopp, but He actually has the Ability to make them believe him

I believe Loki is like a Prophet in Elbaph, He sees the Future & might even influence it, but this Enemy of his is preventing him from leading everyone

However, this "Liar" Character could be anyone, i don't know, it could even be a Second Persona of Loki.
Just like Usopp have Sogeking