Super Role Madness Cinematic Mafia: Into the DC Verse

Aries games and multiball

Name more iconic duo

I mean, predicting that is like predicting there will be inactive Town with broken role. It always happen
Not relevant to the game so I'm putting this in spoiler, but I wonder how people like Aries come up with these games. It takes a lot of work to fully balance and make such a game. Even for a smaller game (21p role madness) I put at least like, 7 hours into my setups to make sure it's fun for everybody. And even then that's on the very low end. Genuinly curious

Anyways, for this point fair. I've played one Aries game where I AFKd lol

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
She was always putting blame on other characters, and not doing shit

it was meh

i disagree

i think Felicity was great at the first two seasons, then she went to shit

it's like her and Laurel changed places from season 3 onwards

the writers didn't know how to write the love interest for the main character
I don't even hate Felicity, just thought Laurel was good. I didn't feel like she was annoying at all tbh, got better once she became the black canary I agree.

I'm saying that she wouldn't do it as wolf unless it was in her rolecard. That's a stipulation yes, but a wolf wouldn't have this in her rolecard. So you can just make it:
- She wouldn't claim this as wolf.
If it was nessesary, I don't think that it would be on her mind instantly, therefor she wouldn't claim it (stated in my post). I understand how if you skim the post it can be considered nothing, but if you take the time to fully read it I don't quite understand that logic
The issue is you how you started that post makes the rest of the post meaningless imo. Then just talked in circles

She is actively saying she has mechanical information that would point towards multiball which is not claiming, it's merely stating info. I don't think she tends to say that as wolf with prior experience both wolfing and towning with her. Is their anything in specific you don't understand?
Tbh, idk if we can do that, that's 1.

2. I cannot remember one Aries game that wasn't multiball. Like, if there's one mafia team, there's cult at least. I could make that prediction in sign up thread.

3. I'm pretty sure she was sharing info on setup (fake or not, don't remember) as Buggy (cult leader) in One Piece game.

So like, this is just whack reason for town reading someone imo

The issue is you how you started that post makes the rest of the post meaningless imo. Then just talked in circles
I mean, I think that that's a reasonable perspective to have but it just devolves into semantics. My intent of the post is pretty clear and I can restate it if you don't understand
FWiw, I think that you might be town as well off of this. I tend to find you're a bit more passive as wolf, and instantly jumping out at what I consider to be a innocuous post is >rand town imho