Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1130 Spoilers Discussion

How Strong is Loki?

• Total voters
50 bucks says Shiroyru and Monkey Theories will wank Loki over Gorosei
:michalaugh:
I’m going to go on a limb and say Loki is stronger than Law

Dorry and Brogy are worth 1.8 billion each

Loki, being prince of giants and having a legendary DF, should be significantly stronger than that. Him being in the 3 billion range makes sense.

Idk how anyone compares to the Gorosei. I’d say the Gorosei are somewhere between Captain Kid and the admirals.

I’m going to go on a limb and say Loki is stronger than Law

Dorry and Brogy are worth 1.8 billion each

Loki, being prince of giants and having a legendary DF, should be significantly stronger than that. Him being in the 3 billion range makes sense.

Idk how anyone compares to the Gorosei. I’d say the Gorosei are somewhere between Captain Kid and the admirals.
Somewhere between Kidd and the Admirals is like the distance between Uranus and the sun

Exactly, the 5th emperor thing never made sense, it was so forced. He also was easily beaten by Kaido 4 times ofc, killed once by him, did the mother of all retcons and Kaido had to stand there and let Luffy beat him just for luffy to win. Also no awakening for Kaido so Luffy can win too.

Luffy is a fraud/false king. He was far more impressive and worthy pre TS, he was nowhere near PK then but he had the earnestness, the hard work for it. Now everything is being given to him immensely on a silver platter.

The WG lied about other characters too especially Kuma and probably Roger too.

Lucci was right to still not see him as a Yonko. The SHs are the worst "Yonko crew" Ive ever seen.

You come up with new excuses every week? Why don't you try to have some fun instead of crying? Wasn't it Luffy who beat Doffy? Yes, it was. 5.the emperor was definitely overrated but that's because it's obvious that nobody except yonkos ever had such a fleet and territories luffy was the biggest pirate who wasn't a yonko (except mihawk he wasn't actively a pirate) that's why he got this title, as for wano just get luffy out of there and all allies in onigashima will die, luffy was the only one who really did impressive damage to kaido and seriously exhausted him, he fought until he died and didn't get his real reward because of the luffy fruit, the government hid it by making kid andl law's rewards equal to his, yet you try to shit on his effort, if you're going to continue anyway who cares? He will continue to get the credit even if you cry.

:brootea: