Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1130 Spoilers Discussion

Who is Stronger?

• Total voters
crocodile having a 1.9b bounty wasn’t much of a surprise after his defeat from luffy he’s gotten a lot stronger knowing he wasn’t supposed to b introduced so early it makes sense
he just needs some feats now
No, Crocodile was already showing signs of being worth more even before the time skip, look at what he did in Impel Down and Marineford.

The man was clashing with Doffy, Jozu, Akainu, going after Whitebeard's head, Mihawk, etc... All of them are tougher than Luffy, the 'man who defeated him.
All this inflation stuff doesn't exist, Kaidou eats Kizaru for breakfast.

It’s okay

giants have high HP and can be tough to put down. Luffy used G5+ACoC on Rodo’s snake and Nami used quite a powerful Zeus attack(mind you, Zeus is BM’s weapon). I’m not even sure if Nami’s attack actually KO’d him.

Sanji using IJ to take him out is to be expected, when he used IJ for Iskat and the net. Does mean that much when Sanji can spam IJ anyways.
Luffy dropped Hajrudin with a G2 attack weaker than most of Sanjis DJ

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
crocodile having a 1.9b bounty wasn’t much of a surprise after his defeat from luffy he’s gotten a lot stronger knowing he wasn’t supposed to b introduced so early it makes sense
See, here's the thing.

Crocodile fought & lost to Whitebeard before Alabasta.
After his loss in Alabasta, the Gorosei were shown worried about the Power Balance.
He came back in Marineford and was clashing with people like Akainu, Mihawk, Doflamingo etc,.
His frozen bounty was a huge deal for pre ts standards (highest bounty was 550 million) and just like the other Warlords, his bounty got updated now to post-Wano standards.

So do you really believe the idea that Crocodile was comparable to pre-TS Luffy level ?
I think Crocodile was way above pre-TS Luffy and always worth 1.9 Billion.
But Alabasta was an arc written for him to lose, and he lost after 3x rounds with Luffy having plot armour.

See, here's the thing.

Crocodile fought & lost to Whitebeard before Alabasta.
After his loss in Alabasta, the Gorosei were shown worried about the Power Balance.
He came back in Marineford and was clashing with people like Akainu, Mihawk, Doflamingo etc,.
His frozen bounty was a huge deal for pre ts standards (highest bounty was 550 million) and just like the other Warlords, his bounty got updated now to post-Wano standards.

So do you really believe the idea that Crocodile was comparable to pre-TS Luffy level ?
I think Crocodile was way above pre-TS Luffy and always worth 1.9 Billion.
But Alabasta was an arc written for him to lose, and he lost after 3x rounds with Luffy having plot armour.
I dont know if he was always worth 1.9 bil
but his mf portrayal made it quite clear he wasnt meant to lose that early

encounters with other warlords, akainu , jozu etc
and then being one of the famous faces in level 6

The 1.9 billion berry croc is Marineford croc. That was just how strong Croc was pre timeskip.

There’s a reason Oda had to completely remove Crocs goal from the equation before Luffy could even have a chance to defeat him. And even then Croc still could’ve just taken the W and let the poison finish Luffy like he did against the palace guards, but Oda couldn’t let croc do that.

You say that as if Vergo or Doffy wouldn't neg diff Hajruddin lmao.
Wasn't that dude going extreme diff against that Ton Ton DF guy? Machivise or something...
Would Sanji need IJ to defeat that clown too?
My point is just that everyone got much stronger since Dressrosa

if Luffy is using G4 on a number and G5 ACoC on a snake, it will probably take a bit more than G2 and hardening to drop elbaf hajrudin

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
My point is just that everyone got much stronger since Dressrosa

if Luffy is using G4 on a number and G5 ACoC on a snake, it will probably take a bit more than G2 and hardening to drop elbaf hajrudin
Luffy will use whatever Oda wants him to use at that moment lmao.
This is the problem with you, microanalyzing meaningless fights against Numbers, Cats & Snakes and then talking crazy headcanon.
Fights against literal fodder doesn't erase previous on panel showings, and your only excuse for all of this is some headcanon that Hajruddin is 100x stronger.