Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1130 Spoilers Discussion

How Strong is Loki?

• Total voters
People denying oda reton power level are denying reality.
If doflimingo low diff king , obviously his strength got reton.

How supposed two giants block warcury and overpowered him as if they are fodder to yc/warlords by feats ?

Literally oda own words., he just make character stronger without reason if people call this character weak.

Dressora law goes from getting beaten by doflimingo to tanking hybrid kaido acoc and big mom attacks . Same base kaido one shot gearth four luffy who beat katakuri who is stronger than doflimingo. No explanation why wano law have tankier body than dressora version.

It is ain't deep .

What is the plot here exactly? By plot do you just mean when your opinions don’t match what the manga shows? I gave you real examples of plot armor (outside interference, water droplets from the heavens, etc), but your plot armor just seems to be “obviously Sengoku can one shot pre TS Luffy even though that didn’t happen when Sengoku tried to kill him”??
Post automatically merged:
The examples you gave of Croc not finishing Luffy and Luffy surviving was plot, Sengoku not hurting Luffy is plot. Luffy physically destroying Croc and beating him isnt plot imo.

Alabasta Luffy would overpower Saint Shanks if Haki wasn’t allowed lol.
Atleast youre consistent.

Impel down Luffy fucked up Teach
Same Teach who scarred Shanks
Same Teach who beats Rayleigh now (no, his haki and physicals didn’t change)

Gear2 Luffy casually stopped Crocodile, a 1.9bil pirate, from attacking Whitebeard, was that a retcon too
Alabasta Crocodile wasn’t retconned, the whole manga was retconned at those early stages
That's still a retcon...
You yourself know its a retcon. So why are you even arguing with me? :nicagesmile:

The introduction of haki changed the landscape of one piece forever. And the ones most affected by that were Pre skip warlords like Croc and Moria. And even BB to a lesser extent.

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
he examples you gave of Croc not finishing Luffy and Luffy surviving was plot, Sengoku not hurting Luffy is plot. Luffy physically destroying Croc and beating him isnt plot imo.
Well the true reason Sengoku didn’t one shot Luffy was because of Ivankov’s steroid hormones but I was just seeing what you would say lmfao.

But no, a character not being one shot when you assumed they would get one shot without evidence is not plot armor…lol

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
This is a reach mate, hitting someone above you once and hurting them through various circumstances and whatever doesnt mean you can physically overpower them for a prolonged period of time and beat them, he didnt beeat any of those 3, he did Croc. And Croc couldnt do shit.

Garp was sandbagging.

Blackbeard proceeded to laugh that punch off and then vortex Luffy.

Magellan beat him after that.
Did he fight any of them for 3 Rounds, with heavy plot armour and with the equivalent of Sea Stone to their DFs?
You still do not understand. Alabasta was an arc written for Crocodile to lose, his overall level is irrelevant - Luffy will still defeat him.

You need to stop nitpicking pre-TS characters when they interact with Pirate Jesus and should start considering how the rest of the world interacts with that character.

I dont think pre yami teach = Yami Teach = MF Teach = Two years later Yonko teach physically and haki wise imo lol.

I dont think he was a top tier pre yami or with it I mean unless you think Ace was a top tier or whatever.
He became a legit threat to top tiers after he acquired his devil fruits
But he did scar on guard Shanks, and even as a Yonko he still acknowledged it as a legit feat, base Teach is stronger than people give him credit for

Regardless that’s the point of his character, he’s always been a powerhouse, there’s no reason to think he suddenly got a significant boost in physicals at 40, in fact it is dumb to suggest that. His speed should pretty much be the same lol

Buggy... became... a fucking Yonko....

How do you not understand what comic relief is?
IT. DOESN'T. FUCKING. MATTER

He became a yonko the same way he became a warlord. By clout and clout alone.

Which is the single requirement for becoming a warlord.

So your retarded point about warlord being a level of power is bullshit.

do you think if you took alabasta condom and dropped him in the new world against YCs, he would survive?

Do you think New world croc would?

If doflimingo low diff king , obviously his strength got reton.
And this is why they deny that retcons exist. Doflamingo fans want to believe that he'll come back and get much better feats than he did in Dressrosa, but they know that if he did so people would just pass it off as yet another retcon/zenkai boost and ignore it. So naturally they try to argue that retcons don't exist and never exist, which makes no sense because we see several power scaling related things be retconned/contradicted. Hell even non-powerscaling things have been retconned, i.e Kaido and Big Mom's designs.

Did he fight any of them for 3 Rounds, with heavy plot armour and with the equivalent of Sea Stone to their DFs?
No but that doesnt change what I said lol.

You still do not understand. Alabasta was an arc written for Crocodile to lose, his overall level is irrelevant and Luffy will defeat him.
No I do understand that, I said that Oda wrote Croc to lose. He then realized that he still had plans for Croc and the powerscale was going to go way up so he retconned him.

You need to stop nitpicking pre-TS characters when they interact with Pirate Jesus and should start considering how the rest of the world interacts with that character.
Bro I said Jozu would fuck up Alabasta Luffy and then Lee said nah he cant and I need to prove it lol.

He became a legit threat to top tiers after he acquired his devil fruits
But he did scar on guard Shanks, and even as a Yonko he still acknowledged it as a legit feat, base Teach is stronger than people give him credit for

Regardless that’s the point of his character, he’s always been a powerhouse, there’s no reason to think he suddenly got a significant boost in physicals at 40, in fact it is dumb to suggest that. His speed should pretty much be the same lol
I guess I see your point lol.