Spoiler Chapter 814 of kingdom in English :

@Elder Lee Hung @Owl Ki @Blackbeard @God Buggy @TheKnightOfTheSea @FutureWarrior123 @RayanOO @Rumble @Greenbeard @Dark Admiral @Jailer @Peroroncino @Monet @Topi Jerami @Shanks @Cichy @Bullet @mmd @Yo Tan Wa @𝓓𝓑 . π•‹π’†Γ±π¦πš @Darkrai1381 @tcb @Pirao @Luffy is the mc @Warchief Sanji D Goat @Bepo @Daniel @Pot Goblin @centurion @Ou Zen

This mfer HATES tags

My impressions of the Han's seemingly 3 best assets:

Raku'A Kan STR 86 LDR 91 INT 93
Haku'Ou Koku STR 92 LDR 88 INT 85
Yoko Yoko STR 95 LDR 80 INT 78

Not too impressive for one of the major states, but really none of them are besides Qin and Chu.

Seems a bit too low for me

We’re talking about the main GG of a big state

I see Rakua Kan more like a 91 LDR 95 INT 94 at the very least
I'm usually very generous but I'm not the least bit impressed by Raku'A Kan's portrayal this arc.

It was my headcanon and desire for him to be the Shikamaru of Kingdom. I wanted him to be the smartest general in the series with stats like these: STR 87 LDR 95 INT 100.

I wanted that for the man, but Hara is just not doing him any any favours. In fact, I think I was too generous with Haku'Ou Koku too. I'm not certain he'll be more than a STR 90-91 max. I would wanted STR 94 LDR 91 INT 88 for him, but I know better than to expect anything close to that.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
β€Ž
I'm usually very generous but I'm not the least bit impressed by Raku'A Kan's portrayal this arc.

It was my headcanon and desire for him to be the Shikamaru of Kingdom. I wanted him to be the smartest general in the series with stats like these: STR 87 LDR 95 INT 100.

I wanted that for the man, but Hara is just not doing him any any favours. In fact, I think I was too generous with Haku'Ou Koku too. I'm not certain he'll be more than a STR 90-91 max. I would wanted STR 94 LDR 91 INT 88 for him, but I know better than to expect anything close to that.
Maybe he is not what we and you wished for (even if we barely saw his real might)

but the stats you gave him are barely RH level lol

Kansaro Banana and co have better stats

Maybe he is not what we and you wished for (even if we barely saw his real might)

but the stats you gave him are barely RH level lol

Kansaro Banana and co have better stats
Kan Saro doesn't have stats, and Raku'A Kan has 10pts more LDR and INT.

I remind you Hara is a conservative mfer in general. I gave Raku'A Kan better stats than Kei Sha (STR 88 LDR 90 INT 91), who was GG level.

I'm not saying it's a particularly formidable stat line, but are you getting "particularly formidable" from Raku'A Kan right now? Knowing the Qin are aiming to win with minimal losses and will - predictably - succeed?

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
β€Ž
Kan Saro doesn't have stats, and Raku'A Kan has 10pts more LDR and INT.

I remind you Hara is a conservative mfer in general. I gave Raku'A Kan better stats than Kei Sha (STR 88 LDR 90 INT 91), who was GG level.

I'm not saying it's a particularly formidable stat line, but are you getting "particularly formidable" from Raku'A Kan right now? Knowing the Qin are aiming to win with minimal losses and will - predictably - succeed?
Chou Ga Ryuu is 85 90 93

its almost the same here

Rakua is the strongest guy if a major state, and he seems to be a fighter himself (knowing how to fight / be in shape etc)

β€˜he will have 3 stats above 90 and at least one stats around 94/95
Post automatically merged:

and will - predictably - succeed?
I think Qin will succeed not because Raku a Kan is a bum but 3 things :

- Tou is a top tier general
- Shin is strong
- Tou strategy / Β« kindness Β» will gain him some allies in Han and Han will almost surrender itself

Chou Ga Ryuu is 85 90 93

its almost the same here

Rakua is the strongest guy if a major state, and he seems to be a fighter himself (knowing how to fight / be in shape etc)

β€˜he will have 3 stats above 90 and at least one stats around 94/95
I think CGR is better than Raku'A Kan.
:kayneshrug:

I don't get fighter vibes from him, but okay, what difference would it make, probably not a lot, right? Your perception of him is much more generous than mine.

I think Qin will succeed not because Raku a Kan is a bum but 3 things :

- Tou is a top tier general
- Shin is strong
- Tou strategy / Β« kindness Β» will gain him some allies in Han and Han will almost surrender itself
Sure, but right now it seems like there will still be a physical battle fought in the field. Assuming that does go ahead, what are you expecting? Nothing good for the Han, I imagine.

Unless the Wei manage to get involved in time. But then, I don't see how Qin wins with minimal losses.

I only see minimal losses happening if Shin and Kyou Kai show their worth as a 6GG talents early and help secure an overwhelming victory in the field. I've been saying it's a lock Yoko Yoko will kill Kan Ou, and I believe Shin will claim the head of Han's #2 general, Haku'Ou Koku.

Last edited:

Daniel

β€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Ž
As Han is a relatively minor state, their Great Generals wouldn't be as prominent as those residing in the other major states (Chu, Qin, Zhao), so while they may still put up a good fight along with their armies, they may not be all that above (or even comparable to) the Shin/Ouhon/MouTen trio, with the three of them being on the upper echelon of General level themselves.

This new arc will serve well as a test for Shin to see if he has enough in him to step one step forward to become one of the 6GGs or not.

Question for everyone:

How many out of 160K men can Tou lose and win for losses to still be considered minimal?

I'm thinking they'd like to keep it under 20K, can live with 30K, get alarmed at 40K, and consider it an outright failure to minimalise losses by that.

I like Chou, he's the only Han guy with a backbone. :myman:

I feel like Han city lords stoping their support for their country simply because Qin is treating well their conquered population is far-fetched. I understand that commonfolk don't care who is ruling them, but the arystocracy that is calling the shots should have some sense of patriotism and fear of invaders.

Peroroncino

πŸ…·πŸ…°πŸ…»πŸ…° πŸ…ΌπŸ…°πŸ…³πŸ†πŸ…ΈπŸ…³
β€Ž

I like Chou, he's the only Han guy with a backbone. :myman:

I feel like Han city lords stoping their support for their country simply because Qin is treating well their conquered population is far-fetched. I understand that commonfolk don't care who is ruling them, but the arystocracy that is calling the shots should have some sense of patriotism and fear of invaders.
chou is really tall, damn

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
β€Ž
I don't see a reason why Rakuakan necessairly has to be stronger then Kochou.
Stronger than Kochou not necessarily but at his level and not weaker it’s really expected

For me Rakuakan cannot be below FD / Kochou level

he is the man guy of a big state

Yeah, if this was some sort of long-term siege scenario where Shintei is being starved it would make sense for some officials to start to hesitate or consider capitulating to Qin, but the fact that it's happening before any battle has even begun feels rushed.

Raku should be Kochou level minimum. And Kochou had pretty good stats (not that Hara's stats are consistent though).
Stronger than Kochou not necessarily but at his level and not weaker it’s really expected

For me Rakuakan cannot be below FD / Kochou level

he is the man guy of a big state
What I don't understand is how easy it is for Hara to make it so but he just refuses to make any enemy state beside Zhao and Chu seem formidable enough to trade with Qin.

Yeah, if this was some sort of long-term siege scenario where Shintei is being starved it would make sense for some officials to start to hesitate or consider capitulating to Qin, but the fact that it's happening before any battle has even begun feels rushed.
I could see it work if Hara had done the legwork by

A - showing this was something Tou was actively engineering for months (longer than 6 would be preferable)

and, though less important

B - changing the focus from the city of Nanyou to the province its the capital to

In other words, had Tou been actively controlling a larger chunk of Han territory and been working on the propaganda machine with state backing for longer from the beginning, that would be more convincing than what we have, which is basically Tou managing Nanyou in isolation and then only reaching out when it was time to go to war.

Last edited:
@Elder Lee Hung @Owl Ki @Blackbeard @God Buggy @TheKnightOfTheSea @FutureWarrior123 @RayanOO @Rumble @Greenbeard @Dark Admiral @Jailer @Peroroncino @Monet @Topi Jerami @Shanks @Cichy @Bullet @mmd @Yo Tan Wa @𝓓𝓑 . π•‹π’†Γ±π¦πš @Darkrai1381 @tcb @Pirao @Luffy is the mc @Warchief Sanji D Goat @Bepo @Daniel @Pot Goblin @centurion @Ou Zen

This mfer HATES tags

My impressions of the Han's seemingly 3 best assets:

Raku'A Kan STR 86 LDR 91 INT 93
Haku'Ou Koku STR 92 LDR 88 INT 85
Yoko Yoko STR 95 LDR 80 INT 78

Not too impressive for one of the major states, but really none of them are besides Qin and Chu.
You can add me to the list of tags, please and thank you!

https://kochomanga.blogspot.com/2024/10/chapter-814.html

-(Retweet or Repost with @DADA33I) ♻️

Your support is crucial for us to keep translating πŸ‘πŸ»
Another great translation of an amazing chapter. The quality is so good, it is well worth the wait. I have share this chapter with other kingdom lovers. Here is to your success in this venture!