Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1130 Spoilers Discussion

How Strong is Loki?

• Total voters

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Didn’t he just lead them into one fight that was a massive loss for the remnants?

Marcos bounty is fine
For a year Marco lead them
Even the Gorosei said Marco and WBP remnants stayed challengers etc

Yeah they lost, but for a year Marco (who fought during MF and did quite good) led a Yonko-lite force for me it’s 1.5-2b range bounty wise and threat wise

quite higher than King and Kata

King doesn't have CoC
He's no King

Katakuri is BM child. He serves his role as their pillar. He doesn't mind leading when BM is away.
It's not that he refused to lead, he just can't leave his family without cover when BM is away or having a tantrum time. It's not about BM but more about his siblings.

Doffy isn't having 2B+ btw
He's not getting retconned
We saw Doffy post Ts. He didn't get beaten pre ts like Croco, Moriah, Lucci, Enel, Dorry and Brogy who all suffered from early one piece planings

Doffy gets at best 1.7B
The way I see it there are many with the potential of CoC but different aspects hold them back. For example Ace that had well documented father issues and outside press thus never truly realizing his CoC potential.

- King hasn't shown CoC but Kaido saw something in him and aptly named him King. Big Mom invited him to her crew, him alone. Heritage yes, but she likely also knew of his potential. But King doesn't believe in himself and keeps his face hidden. Zoro has since broken his mask, his crew has seen his face, admiral Ryukogyu has seen him and Kaido is gone. His mentor, guiding star and rescuer. King is now free to do whatever he wants, including becoming a CoC King - the one thing Kaido didn't want in his crew. He saw Zoro do it in their very fight, he might go for it himself now.

- Katakuri has CoC and was viewed as a king by his whole family and every ally/outsider as well, even supernova Capone and shichibukai Jinbei. But he simply didn't lead the crew, or rather, he wasn't allowed to lead the crew. As soon as Katakuri made a decision, the correct one none the less, he was chastised by Big Mom and Katakuri backed down. He was also very self conscious about his invincibility, a reputation he wanted to preserve in order to protect his family as well mouth/teeth. Both are gone now as well as Big Mom leaving Katakuri free to lead his family in whatever manner he wants.

Doffy > Crocodile, Boa, Jinbei, Moriah, Kuma
With Crocodile at 1.965 I can't see anything less than 2B for him, perhaps even a bit more with all his knowledge.

they can DEF oneshot kidd pirates with their signature attacks

zoro easily destroys the ship
king explodes it with jackpot
some shockwave from marco will be enough to destroy it and katakuri crushes it with his awakening

kidd's pirate crew is full of fodders without kidd and killer
No.

King, Katakuri, and Marco all have ridiculously low AP. They're not one shotting any 3 billion berry crew.

Zoro can and has one shot named people individually before, but he has never one shot a named crew outright (the crew in Sabaody is barely recognizable) so I can't give him the benefit of the doubt for now. Also, it took Hakai to one shot the Kid pirates and Hakai was the same attack that took Zoro out of relevancy in Wano, so that's another reason for Zoro not being able to one shot Kid pirates
Post automatically merged:

What u waffling about
They did an attack to a crew that surrendered :shocked::suresure::suresure:
Kid's crew surrendered to Shanks, not the giants. It's the crew's own fault that they couldn't do anything against the giants.

Zoro easily.
Also I can't think of a way how they'd survive against a battle jet Bombardement from King or hiskingufy
Nah, King has low AP.

Zoro has one shot people invididually before, so he can one shot them one by one yes. But it took Hakai to eliminate them and Zoro hasn't yet displayed that sort of AP, so I won't give him the benefit of the doubt until Zoro one shots a relevant or equal crew to that of Kid's.

No.

King, Katakuri, and Marco all have ridiculously low AP. They're not one shotting any 3 billion berry crew.

Zoro can and has one shot named people individually before, but he has never one shot a named crew outright (the crew in Sabaody is barely recognizable) so I can't give him the benefit of the doubt for now. Also, it took Hakai to one shot the Kid pirates and Hakai was the same attack that took Zoro out of relevancy in Wano, so that's another reason for Zoro not being able to one shot Kid pirates
:DanySquint:
nice trolling

For me only bounty for commander who doesn’t make sense is Marco

I think is he stronger than King and Kata and his 1.37 bounty reflect that well

but the man led the whole WBP for a year and went to war with Teach

Having a bounty in the 1.3 area is weird, I expected a bit more
But in the manga, Marco was on the verge of losing to King without inflicting a single significant wound on him:seriously:

I thought his connection to them was somewhat well known for the most part. I could very well be wrong though.
It was just a rumor to even the highest brass of the marines and the Gorosei up until very recently.

The knowledge that BB had ten commanders was known, the knowledge that Kuzan was one of them wasn’t.

For a year Marco lead them
Even the Gorosei said Marco and WBP remnants stayed challengers etc

Yeah they lost, but for a year Marco (who fought during MF and did quite good) led a Yonko-lite force for me it’s 1.5-2b range bounty wise and threat wise

quite higher than King and Kata
But he didn’t lead them into anything but a defeat. The WBP didn’t do anything notable for the whole time except the payback war which was an overwhelming defeat.

The 1.374 bounty is very fitting for Marco as that reflects his own strength which is all he has

CoC: Color of Clowns

Science(Knowledge) + God(Light) = Truth
Crazy there's almost a dozen Pokemon that got outted in that document, but Typhlosion seems to have caught the biggest case :doffytroll:
IMO it's because Typhlosion is a starter.

Like, we raised that little Cyndaquil. Because of that, imagining a girl mating with a Typhlosion just makes you think of a Trainer getting with their starter, and that REALLY disgusts a lot of people.

It's not even just the sex. Imagine a story about Charizard being an arsonist that burnt down poor villages, or something?

We associate Starter Pokemon with purity and friendship, with the concept of a child bonding with their pet and growing up with them, so, this concept is very mentally jarring for a lot of people.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
But in the manga, Marco was on the verge of losing to King without inflicting a single significant wound on him:seriously:
In the manga Marco held off both King and Queen for a good time, scored hits on both of them while never being hurt on panel. In every panel in the manga you can see Marco, blocking, overpowering or restraining both Queen or King.

Marco > King is in the manga

:lumazed:

This looks promising. No more of the "We aren't on Elbaph comments". And the rest of the crew is heading our way. I knew that Redon's bounty hint couldn't be as good as it looked but really. Nice they got an update though in line with what they deserve. I doubt Vivi is happy with the headline Morgan's is putting out. Just let her rejoin the Strawhats Oda. So Loki apparently killed his father to obtain a legendary devil fruit. It doesn't actually say he got it though. And Luffy approaching alone. I am intrigued.

I do wonder though whether Loki is the bad guy or the scape goat for another villain in Elbaph. Considering he is associated with trickery and deceit it will be interesting to see whether he is the villain or the scapegoat. Honestly if Oda actually wanted to, the best way to write Loki would be to have him be framed for killing his father and then later reveal that he was still an evil bastard just for other reasons then the ones presented here.

I can't wait to see what Elbaph actually looks like. Please be awesome. Just hope it will be enough to tide every one over for two weeks.

:optimistic:

In the manga Marco held off both King and Queen for a good time, scored hits on both of them while never being hurt on panel. In every panel in the manga you can see Marco, blocking, overpowering or restraining both Queen or King.

Marco > King is in the manga
Reread this moment, Marco fought against King and Queen in a small episode, hitting them with a couple of attacks. After that, Quinn fought against Chopper for half an hour, then with Sanji. All this time, Marco fought against King one-on-one and ended up on the verge of losing, inflicting zero serious wounds on him
King > Marco is in the manga :BigW:

- Loki looks like a beardless Kaido but bigger, he also used a similar technique to kill his father in a brief flashback (Three Realms Ragnarok) with his Axe
- We see a silhouette of a wolf shadow when the legendary df is mentioned
- The Government gave him a bounty of 5 billion