Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1130 Spoilers Discussion

Who is Stronger?

• Total voters
It seems obvious that Oda gave the giants these specific bounties to make it clear that them together would beat Mihawk
Zoro fans won't like this
Post automatically merged:

Kid and law low diffs Dorry and Broggy
These 2 guys are just brute fighters
They get beaten badly by hax users like kid and law who are also fast and powerful

I feel like commanders of og yonko crews won't have bigger bounties than most warlords and other fighters bar Benn who will have 2B

BM has YCs in 800M+ range with only 1 (Katakuri) having 1B+
Kaido has 3 YCs with 1B+
WB probably had 3 or 2 with 1B+
Shanks will have 2 YCs with 1B+ and 1 YC (Benn) with 2B

Yonko commanders aren't captains, so their upgrades depend on their captains actions and also if they are seen outside a lot.
This is why even Wings don't have higher bounties than warlords even though they're superior to them all bar Weevil and Mihawk. Maybe Croco too.

Warlords have warlord tax on them as captains who worked with WG
Supernovas are also captains, causing troubles

To use YC bounties to say they're weaker than Warlords is dumb
We've seen Warlords vs YCs via comparaison or battles,
We've seen how Doffy was brought up to hype Cracker who did better and Doffy is a weakling whom Kaido dehypes.
Jinbei knows his place is below some top YCs.
Hancock didn't do better than Marco or oher YCs ever did against top tiers despite her superior bounty
Wings are literally above Calamities clearly but still have lesser bounties

Last edited:
The Sandoq the Shadow meme is the Sandoq the Shadow of WorstGen memes. It’s just on a completely different level of meme. Completely absurd hype and incomparable power. @Rumble @God Buggy
Sandoq and the "Secret siege" really are up there lol. A bunch of conspirators wanted to kill prince Viserys wife, Larra Rogare. Viserys planted an axe in the drawbridge connecting to Maegor's hodfast and gave them a red button warning, basically:

"Pass this axe planted right here and it will be your fucking problem."

They do that, Sandoq emerges from the hodfast and slays all of them lmfao.

Then goes back inside, and they all stay there for 24 days, not coming out until everything was secure. They were out of food for several days, weak and exhausted from the hunger.

This is One Piece, you should expect most of the women to be weak
Monet was alright. She almost beat Nami and Tashigi if Zoro didn't interfere.
I expected Rebecca to be Monet tier without DF, and Mera Mera Rebecca as above. Too bad she was a fodder and Suckbo came to ruin the day.

Speaking of Dresrossa
I legit thought
- this is Kaido in disguise, back when Big Mom's pirate ship just pulled up on the Sunny

In my defense Kaido's face actually looks a bit like this
My local big theorist said the same thing.
This guy is Kaido in disguise and how Kyros was former Roger pirates, that's why Doffy targetted him first because he knew Kyros would be a threat.

- Loki looks very cool
- he is chained to the tree with Sea-stone chains
- he ate the Mythical Wolf-Wol fruit - model Fenrir

Speaking of Dresrossa
I legit thought
- this is Kaido in disguise, back when Big Mom's pirate ship just pulled up on the Sunny

In my defense Kaido's face actually looks a bit like this
There will always be stupid theories.
Like in a few years we will think back about the Shanks twin theory and think what the hell where they thinking

Unless you think any of Zoro, Lanji, King, Kata, and Marco can one shot the Kid pirates like Dory and Broggy did
they can DEF oneshot kidd pirates with their signature attacks

zoro easily destroys the ship
king explodes it with jackpot
some shockwave from marco will be enough to destroy it and katakuri crushes it with his awakening

kidd's pirate crew is full of fodders without kidd and killer

No, i mean another Character made People think that Loki is a Villain, someone who is a Liar & Deceiver just like Usopp, but He actually has the Ability to make them believe him

I believe Loki is like a Prophet in Elbaph, He sees the Future & might even influence it, but this Enemy of his is preventing him from leading everyone

However, this "Liar" Character could be anyone, i don't know, it could even be a Second Persona of Loki.
Just like Usopp have Sogeking
That's what I trying to say, the other giants don't believe him because they think he lies about being innocent. He could have the tendency of lying which the giants around him get used to his character. Idk.. if he have the ability to make people believe him, why would he tell everyone he slay the king.

A second persona, never thought of that, it is possible. He could be off the wall trying to be Pinocchio once a while lol.

What was this Doffy vs King debate?πŸ˜‚
The Doflamingo we saw in Dressrosa would get destroyed.

He might get retconned if he comes back in the story, with a 2B bounty or something, and be above as a fighter at that point.
I’m sure he gets retconned with a new bounty at 2B or a bit above.

Doffy has good chance to take down Latakuri but King is way out of his league
Doffy at 2B might or might not be able to tangle with King. Both Katakuri and King are people that refused to become Kings as they willingly served (or actually hid) under the shadows of Big Mom and Kaido. Exact same scenario as Zoro under Luffy. Zoro was dying against King until he understood that he cant win without aiming towards becoming a king himself.

I dont expect Marco to ever want to become a king, otherwise he would already have done so since WB died. He resignated after BB beat him down, that is not what kings do in this series.

I still have high hopes for Katakuri and King becoming kings in their own right. It might not put them at 4.3/4.6B but perhaps 2.5-3B - enough for revenge vs Aokiji and Green Bull.