Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1130 Spoilers Discussion

How Strong is Loki?

• Total voters
He helped cure the ice Oni virus… if you mean combatively, he made Queen spit out blood (who was in full zoan) and defended Robin against Saturn.
true chopper has like two good moments a arc now which he should b having more honestly
He created antidote in wano.
tht is true but he alrdy starting elbaf useless as ever he might have one good moment n then bck to being some random character in the background

In terms of AP, defense, and endurance, the giant captains shit on most YC1s.

Like if they can block an attack from Warcury, King or Marco ain’t doing shit to them.

If they can cut monster sea kings and Peter like that, they one shot guys like Queen, Cracker, Jack, etc.

The giants are by nature High AP and AoE with dreadful movement and dodgement. Sitting ducks against some opponents, overwhelming monsters against others.

Kings last magma attack might do something but Marcos main weakness is low AP and AoE so it might be a case of bad match up. It’s kind of like Zoro vs Oars, he could cut him but it was too shallow and too small of an area.

Presumably weaker characters (although I expect retcon 2.0-2.5B+) like Doflamingo had better tools than Marco as we saw with Oars Jrs chopped leg.

I can't believe we will cross 100 pages without full summary.
:pepemy:
Post automatically merged:

Aye that ice oni virus would've gotten super out of hand without him

That goat fella is a mink medicine merchant
I thinks it's due to gag and puns people don't take him seriously lol.

If you gonna make an explosion this cute , who is gonna take that character seriously lol.

He is the reason strawhats don't die post battles/Arcs lol.

Zoro and luffy are always covered in bandages post their battle. Imagine no treatment after that

The giants are by nature High AP and AoE with dreadful movement and dodgement. Sitting ducks against some opponents, overwhelming monsters against others.

Kings last magma attack might do something but Marcos main weakness is low AP and AoE so it might be a case of bad match up. It’s kind of like Zoro vs Oars, he could cut him but it was too shallow and too small of an area.

Presumably weaker characters (although I expect retcon 2.0-2.5B+) like Doflamingo had better tools than Marco as we saw with Oars Jrs chopped leg.
I don’t think Oars is really comparable to Dorry and Brogy.

Oda genuinely portrays those two different from the rest of the cannon fodder giants.

Dorry or Brogy probably low diff Doffy ngl.

Dorry & Brogy are not High Tiers Introduced 20 Years after Story started
They are "First" High Tier Power Reveal shown in Story, so They set the Standard for what High Tiers mean for Oda
Unlike Commanders who are just another High Tiers added to fill a Spot

Narrator said They are Extremely Famous, do you realize that No Character on Egghead (Aside from East Blue SHs) ever met them?
And yet, Marines recognized them, They heard about their Legend even though it happened Decades before They were born

So Fame/Position Wise, They are Way Superior than Commanders, who exist in Dozens & come & go all the time
Being a "Commander" isn't Enough to be considered Superior than Dorry or Brogy

And then We take a look at these Commanders, and you notice that They are mostly about being Super Physically Strong
Smoothie is a Swordsman who Increases her Strength/Size using her DF
Burgess Increases his Strength using his DF
Jozu is a Physical Monster with Diamond Skin
Same thing for Jack
Same thing for Sanjuan Wolf
Same thing for Flying Six
Same thing for Cracker who relies on his Biscuit Army
Same thing for Daifuku with his Genie
Same thing for Sulong Duo
Same thing for Vice Admirals
Same thing for Sentomaru
... etc

Ofc it doesn't apply to literally Every Commander, but it's the General Idea, and They all have Great CoA
They are Skilled Fighters with Very High Physical Stats & a Strong Guard

But being Physically Strong & having High Combat Experience is also not enough to be considered Superior than Dorry & Brogy
Their Physical Stats are Top Tier & They have Over 100 Years of Fighting Experience

So Overall, any Commander saying "My Doriki is High + I trained all my Life + I hold Position of Elite Henchman"
Is simply not enough Life Achievements to say that their Portrayal is above Dorry or Brogy

They are simply More Famous, Hold Greater Position, Physically Stronger, They will Destroy 99% of Guards, Extremely Experienced & Skilled.
Ofc They can be Countered by Tricky Opponents & that includes Commanders, but Overall Power Level, Dorry/Brogy are Strongest High Tiers
I'm glad Marines agree with me & gave them Bounties that put them second only to Top Tiers.

I don’t think Oars is really comparable to Dorry and Brogy.

Oda genuinely portrays those two different from the rest of the cannon fodder giants.

Dorry or Brogy probably low diff Doffy ngl.
Oars Jr had a 550M bounty, same as Ace. It was the highest in the series until we got Cracker at 860 (or did we get Sabo 602 before that?). He was portrayed as above decently strong giants like VA John Giant, Oimo and Kashi by a fair margin.

He did seem rather dim so I would guess he was all about raw size and strength. I do agree that Dorry and Brogy should be above him by leaps and bounds as they likely are weaker physically (smaller bodies) but have far superior technique and haki after training for 100 years. However by power and bounty creep Oars Jr should be above 1B, no way Jack would stand a chance with his attributes.

And regarding Doflamingo I view him as the #2 of the original shichibukai. His bounty should be above Hancock and Crocodile which puts him at 2B-2.5B, all the way up to 2.8 would make sense. If he gets broken out of Impel Down that's a given in my view. Retconned strength, no family holding him back, no Kaido to fear, secret of Mariejois, Tenryubitoo linage, escape from Impel Down, king of the underworld, COC-user. I'm certain he and Crocodile could take out Green Bull, Fujitora or even Aokiji if pressed. Fear Cross Guild.

reading dressrosa weekly damn
Reading Dressrosa weekly was good until running from birdcage happened

I remember many interesting events happening at one time:
- Big Mom Pirates appearing just outside Dressrosa sea (at that time we didn't know who were actually aboard the ship, and didn't know Bobbins was actually fodder)
- Admiral Fujitora reveal and his DF reveal
- Mystery vibe of toy characters
- Colosseum fighters (Burgess member of Blackbeards on the island, mysterious Bartolomeo, Cavendish, Rebecca (didn't know she was fodder) etc)

10 years ago One Piece was still good