Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1130 Spoilers Discussion

How Strong is Loki?

• Total voters
Reading Dressrosa weekly was good until running from birdcage happened

I remember many interesting events happening at one time:
- Big Mom Pirates appearing just outside Dressrosa sea (at that time we didn't know who were actually aboard the ship, and didn't know Bobbins was actually fodder)
- Admiral Fujitora reveal and his DF reveal
- Mystery vibe of toy characters
- Colosseum fighters (Burgess member of Blackbeards on the island, mysterious Bartolomeo, Cavendish, Rebecca (didn't know she was fodder) etc)

10 years ago One Piece was still good
Bobbins agenda was going strong those days:steef:
I genuinely believed that guy would be a total psycho and powerhouse with how he was unphased by Big Mom melting the floor with her saliva right in front of his face

Zoro having lower bounty is on purpose so that he is seen as an underdog when he face mihawk unless the hawk bounty rise once more when cross guild start causing trouble I dont see oda giving marimo a bounty that truly reflect his level.

DR Luffy will defeat even Roger with enough plot armour.

Doesn't change the fact that Doffy is superior to mere commanders.
This is what happens when you're blinded by stupid agenda

Plot armour cause Doffy couldn't even damage g4 and got beaten badly?
Both were weakened and couldn't do a thing.
His awakening and parasite all were broken by G4 badly

Doffy is a weakling
Oda never established any warlord above YCs bar Mihawk
Post automatically merged:

He draws the line at Zoro lol.
He's biased

Don't take him seriously when it comes to warlords
He accepts statemtns that only hype doffy but denies whatever makes doffy look weak

Not sure if this has been theorised already but i am assuming Loki was captured or put down by Shanks because Loki was troubling the Giants.

Although Luffy being Luffy frees Loki who then ends up mind controlling the straw hats and that's how we get SHP vs RHP. Eventually, this will be broken off somehow