Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1130 Spoilers Discussion

How Strong is Loki?

• Total voters
Depends, current Luffy is stronger than EoW Luffy, see how he can now use G5 better and has truly perfect control of G4(which he can use in base).

And beating G5 is impossible, we saw the only way to beat it was if G5 run out of stamina.
Kaido as example couldn´t knock out G5 in anytime depends hitting him with his strongest moves.
If Loki knocks out G5, he has a better AP feat already than Kaido since Kaido failed to beat G5.

Featwise will tell us where we can place Loki in the end.

He was called the strongest by fodders, no one of the strongest ones called him the strongest one.
In fact Luffy already surpassed Kaido in his current states, you know Shonen logic better than me.
Kaido will be surpassed, from Loki right now or later by Akainu/Shanks/Blackbeard, he wont be the strongest character.
In the moment where Luffy beat him alone in the end, surpass his strongest mode, in that moment I know Kaido wont stay as the strongest character.

But we need to wait for Loki powerlevel and feats.
Luffy hasn't used G5 better, he's used G4 better, and we have no idea if the drawback is entirely removed or how it actually compares to a full G4 transformation.

AP is one attribute, Kaido was also outperforming G5 repeatedly.

He was called the strongest by Kidd/Killer and King who aren't fodder, Oda in an SBS, many times by the narrator, in the databooks/vivre cards, Ace novel, and Kaido himself says he's the strongest after fighting Shanks, and obviously knowing about the strongest people alive at that time.

Luffy has not surpassed Kaido at all.

Kaido > Shanks/Dragon/Akainu/current Blackbeard is already stated, only one of them has been called the strongest alive.

Your opinion doesn't overwrite things stated within the manga and even by the author himself unfortunately.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
In the manga Marco exhausted himself to merely stall king and queen who weren’t even fighting him seriously. In the end doing no damage to either of them and him being exhausted and beaten on the ground.

Marco is not > King.
Find me one scan where either of them is hurting or overpowering Marco

While the opposite…. We have tons of them

Depends, current Luffy is stronger than EoW Luffy, see how he can now use G5 better and has truly perfect control of G4(which he can use in base).

And beating G5 is impossible, we saw the only way to beat it was if G5 run out of stamina.
Kaido as example couldn´t knock out G5 in anytime depends hitting him with his strongest moves.
If Loki knocks out G5, he has a better AP feat already than Kaido since Kaido failed to beat G5.

Featwise will tell us where we can place Loki in the end.

He was called the strongest by fodders, no one of the strongest ones called him the strongest one.
In fact Luffy already surpassed Kaido in his current states, you know Shonen logic better than me.
Kaido will be surpassed, from Loki right now or later by Akainu/Shanks/Blackbeard, he wont be the strongest character.
In the moment where Luffy beat him alone in the end, surpass his strongest mode, in that moment I know Kaido wont stay as the strongest character.

Add Kuzan, Dragon, Gorosei and yeah, people who don't understand Kaido was surpassed don't understand a Manga and are so dumb they take title for hype as absolute. Oda even did the trick, Killer states kaido is the strongest pirate then you find out the last time they didn'tsee Shanks

Add Kuzan, Dragon, Gorosei and yeah, people who don't understand Kaido was surpassed don't understand a Manga and are so dumb they take title for hype as absolute. Oda even did the trick, Killer states kaido is the strongest pirate then you find out the last time they didn'tsee Shanks
You'd think people would get it from kaido himself putting shanks up there with 3 Legends of op and lolden. But no....

Biggest case of Oda saying fuck logic just for the sake of a gag (Luffy/Law/Kid "rivalry"). Even if you were to believe they all got the same credit universe for Kaido/BM, Luffy still has by far the strongest crew with the strongest commanders, the most influence, and the biggest fleet (and that's why he's the one who was made an emperor and not them).
Think this is definitely the most nonsensical part of it. Even if we assume that the WG wanted to paint Luffy, Law and Kid as equally responsible for the defeat of the two yonko, one simply cannot justify them having the same bounty when Luffy has "officers" with bounties ranging from 300 to over 1B and a fleet of 5000 under him...

The 2 best corps.
:kata:
The Red Lanterns comic run in the New 52 was amazing

:BigW:
Post automatically merged:

Find me one scan where either of them is hurting or overpowering Marco

While the opposite…. We have tons of them

And in the end, neither Queen nor king were weakened, injured, or tired while Marco was on the ground defeated exhausted and hurt.

The aftermath of the fight is more important than these moments

Kaido "said to be" was an antagonist dealt with way before the endgame. Quite a few characters are/will be stronger than him, there's no need to get to EoS Blackbeard lol.

Kizaru was scratchless at end of Egghead despite having outlasted G5, Shanks one shotted 3B berries Kid alongside with Killer as appetizer, Loki is seemingly extremely powerful so he could end up being above Kaido, let's not even get to importat Luffy fights like Akainu/Blackbeard, there's Dragon the most wanted man etc.

Kaido stans are fighting a losing battle.

Yeah fuck outta here lol

If you truly think kaido is stronger than Roger WB or Rocks, you are a grade A retard.

Kaido was glazing Roger and WB so hard in the fight against goofy that they both nutted from their graves lmao
Kaido never deemed Shanks stronger than him
He has no problem hyping Roger and WB superior or equal to him
He never once hyped Shanks above him

And no top tier has ever said Shanks is above or equal to Kaido

All you got is memes and wishes
Find me sbs or manga statements from Oda that Shanks > Kaido