Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1130 Spoilers Discussion

How Strong is Loki?

• Total voters
Yes I think the same
He focused on WB, Teach and Shanks and only had the names of Big Mom and Kaido in his mind
Maybe some vague designs and abilities
Imo when Oda said his initial plan was Luffy vs the yonko, the yonko were Crocodile, Boa, Whitebeard, Shanks meanwhile Mihawk was the WSS on par with them but not a yonko cause he had no crew or territory.

Which is why Kaidos saga was just a rehash of Alabasta but done worse, why Boas name is the Pirate Empress when the terms “emperor” is already used in verse, and then Blackbeard takes over the role from Whitebeard who’s the WSM

However this story was probably too short so Oda lengthened it, created the warlords used the planned characters as warlords except for shanks and WB because those two are unique and then said he’ll figure out the other emperors later.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
its like me saying I have panels of Chopper destroying Queen, doesn't make it true

You know why anyone who was properly reading and comprehending the story would know?
they would know King fought Marco the whole time Queen and Perosperos were toying with Chopper

Ill only believe your delusions if you show me just 1 panel that said King and Marco stopped fighting 1 v 1
No need to believe me.
Fill the offscreen however you want.

But at least have decency to say that it's your headcanon of how things went down on the Live Floor.
Because I could very well say Sanji and Marco went 2v2 against King and Queen during the offscreen and you don't have a single panel to contradict that.

It's just a game of whoever says it loudly.
:DanySquint:
Feel free to play alone if you want.

When Kizaru actually gets a serious fight in a few arcs, folks will realize how scandalous the nerfs he has been subjected to during Egghead were. Even for WSG to success Oda had to have Kizaru disengage Luffy and lower his guard (to the point he initially had his back turned) from believing Luffy was not threat anymore due to reaching his limit lol. Egghead ended without Luffy proving he can actually land a clean hit on a focused Kizaru and this is not a joke.

There's a reason why despite having no regen or some super fastened recovery rate Kizaru was drawn nearly scratchless during the last chapter of Egghead, Kizaru main struggle was never physical but mental

Funnily when it came to VAs one chapter later Oda remembered how to draw battle damage, look how roughed up they look in comparison
😂

I have no issue about Kaido, I think he's a high top tier. I only shit talk him because the people that are affirmative Kizaru was going all out in Egghead despite everything suggesting otherwise tend to be insecure Kaido wankers. They're already preemptively coping about Loki when he literally hasn't done jackshit (so we factually have no idea where he stands) lol.
Good excuses for someone failing to dominate Luffy evenn with Saturn help

Kizaru debunked being nerfed by mental whatever
He told Akainu to come see if he slacked

Imo when Oda said his initial plan was Luffy vs the yonko, the yonko were Crocodile, Boa, Whitebeard, Shanks meanwhile Mihawk was the WSS on par with them but not a yonko cause he had no crew or territory.

Which is why Kaidos saga was just a rehash of Alabasta but done worse, why Boas name is the Pirate Empress when the terms “emperor” is already used in verse, and then Blackbeard takes over the role from Whitebeard who’s the WSM

However this story was probably too short so Oda lengthened it, created the warlords used the planned characters as warlords except for shanks and WB because those two are unique and then said he’ll figure out the other emperors later.
Snake princess >pirate empress

Okay, sure, but I don't know why you mentioned him permanently changing Punk Hazard, any Admiral could do that considering they've likely all got Awakening (or at least Aramaki does)
It’s about the fact that Punk Hazard was split evenly in half and Sakazukis power didn’t overpower Kuzan which means their power with their fruits are dead even. I imagine that if there was a gap between them, ones side would’ve been devoured by the other.

When Kizaru actually gets a serious fight in a few arcs, folks will realize how scandalous the nerfs he has been subjected to during Egghead were. Even for WSG to success Oda had to have Kizaru disengage Luffy and lower his guard (to the point he initially had his back turned) from believing Luffy was not threat anymore due to reaching his limit lol. Egghead ended without Luffy proving he can actually land a clean hit on a focused Kizaru and this is not a joke.

There's a reason why despite having no regen or some super fastened recovery rate Kizaru was drawn nearly scratchless during the last chapter of Egghead, Kizaru main struggle was never physical but mental

Funnily when it came to VAs one chapter later Oda remembered how to draw battle damage, look how roughed up they look in comparison
😂

I have no issue about Kaido, I think he's a high top tier. I only shit talk him because the people that are affirmative Kizaru was going all out in Egghead despite everything suggesting otherwise tend to be insecure Kaido wankers. They're already preemptively coping about Loki when he literally hasn't done jackshit (so we factually have no idea where he stands) lol.
Trying to argue that Kizaru just wasn't focused there and practically let Luffy get a free shot definitely isn't something you should try and argue
Like you could say that he wasn't 100% focused on fighting and was also a little confused because Luffy just randomly started spinning out, but at the same time how could he not believe Luffy was about to try and punch his shit in right there?

It’s about the fact that Punk Hazard was split evenly in half and Sakazukis power didn’t overpower Kuzan which means their power with their fruits are dead even. I imagine that if there was a gap between them, ones side would’ve been devoured by the other.
Sakazuki still won in the end, though, which makes me think that he is indeed above Kuzan, even if it's not by a lot.

Kizaru toyed with G4 while thinking this was enough to beat Kaido is far from "but Oda still hypes him".

For me it was Warcury making Luffy's hand hurt from tanking the same attack that had him see visions
Still think Kaido was shown to be a much better fighter than any of the elder but when you know how his durability was a big deal in Wano, it was a pretty funny moment.

Let's see Topman tank AdCoC-adcoa G4 or G5 then we can discuss him showing better durability indeed
Bro Goofy was fighting for his life against Topman and they were in hurry to gtfo of the island, it was nothing like his battle against Lucci where he was playful and had fun.

This doesn't necessarily means that Topman > Kaido but Topman's dura is just much better than Kaido's no need to cope about acoc/acoa attacks.
Post automatically merged:

Was Snakeman enough to beat Kaido, though?
Definitely not but that line from Oda was disrespectful towards Kaido, at least in my eyes.